Form a group of 5 people and save 5%. Form a group of 10 people and save 10%!*
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 2 nights’ accommodation in New Jersey
- 2 breakfasts
- Guided city tour on foot and with the coach
- Ascension of the Empire State Building
- Cruise to see the Statue of Liberty
- Map of New York
- Individual audio-guide for the visits
- Stops: High Line, Ground Zero, 9-11 Memorial, One World Trade Center and Strawberry Fields memorial
- Stroll in Times Square, Central Park, Wall Street, Financial District, South Street Seaport, Lower Manhattan, Chinatown, Little Italy, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center
- Seat selection in the bus, valid for the entire stay
- Boarding point selection
- Free parking for the duration of your stay
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Additional options ($):
- VIP seat located at the front of the coach with additional benefits and better view | $10 / day
- Lodging on the island of Manhattan | Price on demand
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
**Reservations for the group promotion must be made on the same departure date in a single booking. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
If there is more than one person in a group on this trip, to ensure that you are on the same coach, we recommend that you depart from the same point of embarkation and make reservations for all passengers at the same time.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking. Final payment must be made 45 days prior to departure date and is non-refundable. For any reservation made 45 days or less before the departure date, the total payment is required and is non-refundable. Name changes are possible at no charge if made 48 hours or more before departure.
Here are a few informations that are necessary to know for your coach travel :
- The vaccination passport will be requested at boarding only for our departures to the United States. You will be required to show your passport and required documents before boarding or you will not be able to enter the coach bus.
- You may eat and drink on the bus;
- You may use the restroom on the bus;
- Seat assignment for all passengers for the duration of the stay;
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Entry requirements for the United States:
It is your responsibility to obtain all the necessary documents according to your nationality (visa, entry fees, authorization form for a minor, etc.) before your departure.
As of October 1, 2022, a citizen who holds a non-Canadian passport must absolutely fill out an ESTA form online at least 72 hours before departure. https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta
This form is mandatory to enter the United States and you will be automatically denied access to the United States if it is not duly completed and approved.
You must present your passport and required documents to your tour guide when boarding the bus, otherwise you will be denied access. No refund or recourse against Voyages Gendron will be possible.
Welcome and greeting.
The guide will give you information and details for the bus trip, procedures and rules to follow to respect the laws issued by the public health.
Departure to the customs. A stop will be made en route for a bathroom break and breakfast ($).
Arrival in New York City, free time on 34th Street where you can admire the Empire State Building and Macy’s.
Ascension of the Empire State Building.
First part of the city tour on foot with your guide to Times Square (heart of New York City and its famous giant neon signs). Your guide will show you Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building and the New York Public Library.
Dinner ($) and free time.
Take advantage of your guide’s suggestions to discover the many stores, restaurants and activities in the streets of Times Square.
In the early evening, meet the bus at the corner of 9th Avenue and 46th Street.
The departure time for the return to the hotel will be determined by the arrival time in New York according to the new regulations on the hours of service of drivers. Please pay close attention to this information, which will be given to you by your guide.
Settling in at your hotel in the evening.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Departure for the second part of the city tour. Visit attractions such as the Great Library, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue, Park Avenue and its historic buildings and the famous Flatiron Building.
We continue our way towards the Lower Manhattan in the Financial District in particular known for Wall Street and its Bull, the One World Trade Center as well as the 9-11 Memorial. We go up towards the SoHo district where abounds several artists and art galleries.
Free dinner ($) and free time in Little Italy and Chinatown.
Cruise to admire the famous Statue of Liberty.
Around 3 pm: Arrival in Times Square for the New Year celebrations.
Free dinner ($).
7 pm: First departure to the hotel.
1 am: Second departure to the hotel.
Luggage collection and breakfast at the hotel.
11:30 AM: Departure.
Bring enough food to return to Canada.
Quick stops on the way.
Return to Montreal.
December 30, 2023 to January 1, 2024
3 days | 2 nights | Coach transportation | 3 days / 2 nights / 2 meals ▪ 4 days / 3 nights | 3 meals | 2 meals
Save $100 / couple by booking more than 60 days before departure
Stationnement P2 du métro
accessible par la rue Saint-Charles Ouest
Vous devez vous stationner dans la zone A ou B, section centre, éviter les extrémités. Vous devez obligatoirement vous stationner en marche avant.
- Vous devez obligatoirement nous donner votre numéro de plaque à l’avance
- En cas de changement de véhicule, le client doit nous avertir minimum 6 jours ouvrables à l’avance
Save $100 / couple by booking more than 60 days before departure