December 23 to 26, 2019
4 days | 3 nights | 3 meals
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights or at the Holiday Inn Totowa in New Jersey (accessible via public transport from Times Square)
- 3 breakfasts
- Guided city tour on foot and with the coach
- Visit of Brooklyn
- Map of New York
- Stops: High Line, Ground Zero, 9-11 Memorial et One World Trade Center
- Stroll in Times Square, Central Park, Wall Street, Financial District, South Street Seaport, Lower Manhattan, Chinatown, Little Italy, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center
- Seat selection in the bus, valid for the entire stay
- 10 % discount card at Macy’s and Century 21
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Optional activities
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals other than those mentioned
AM: Leaving for New York. Stopping for breakfast after customs ($) at Saratoga Springs.
PM: Arriving in New York, at Bryant Park, located on 42nd street, between 5th and 6th Avenue, at the heart of the action.
CITY TOUR ON FOOT WITH YOUR GROUP LEADER
- New York Public Library, Chrysler Building
- Grand Central Terminal Holiday Fair
- Park Avenue and its historical buildings
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center and 5th Avenue
5:00 pm: Free time for dinner ($) near Times Square
Option: Sombrero restaurant with your group leader
303 W 48th st., New York, NY, 10036
8:00 pm: Meeting with the bus at Bryant Park and transferring to the hotel and checking in.
7:30 am: Breakfast at the hotel.
8:30 am: Leaving the hotel.
9:00 am: Visiting Manhattan, going south, we’ll see a few must-see and enjoy Christmas markets along the way.:
- Madison Square Garden
- Madison Square Park
- Flatiron Building
Noon: Free time for lunch ($) in Little Italy
Option: restaurant Paesano with your group leader
136 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013
2:00 pm: Free time in the Chinese borough (Canal st.) and Little Italy (Mulberry st.)
3:30 pm: Meeting point – Corner of Broome and Center
5:30 pm: Christmas mass at Cathedral St. Patrick
5th Ave, between 50th and 51st street
Opportunity to see the city from the Top of the Rock observatory ($) or to skate at the Rockefeller Center’s rink
7:00 pm: Free time for dinner ($) near Times Square
Option: restaurant Tumbao with your group leader
683 9th Ave, New York, NY, 10036
City tour on foot to see the Christmas lights.
- Saks Fifth Ave
- Lord & Taylor
- Tiffany & Co
9:00 pm:Meeting with the bus at Bryant Park and transferring to the hotel.
7:00 am: Wake up call.
7:30 am: Continental breakfast at the hotel
8:00 am: Leaving the hotel.
8:30 am: Visit of Lower Manhattan
- Battery Park
- Ground Zero, One World Trade Center
- Trinity Church
- Charging Bull
- Wall Street
10:00 am: Crossing Brooklyn bridge on foot
Noon: Free time for lunch ($) in Dumbo
Option: restaurant Old Fulton with your group leader
7 Old Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY, 10038
1:30 pm: Exploring Dumbo
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Empire Gulton Ferry
- Jane’s Carousel
2:30 pm: Contnuing with the bus your visit of Brooklyn.
- Prospect Park
- Little Odessa
4:30 pm: Visit of the decorated houses in Dyker Heights.
The most extravagant Christmas displays of the country are in Dyker Heights. Over 100,000 persons come to enjoy the sights every year.
6:00 pm: Leaving for Manhattan.
Free time for dinner ($).
8:30 pm: Back on the bus and to the hotel.
6:30 am: Wake up call.
7:00 am: Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 am: Leaving the hotel with your luggage.
8:30 am: Upper West Side must-see
- Colombus Circle
- Lincoln Center
- American Museum of Natural History
9:00 am: Arriving in Central Park and discovery on foot with your group leader:
- Area of the Dakota Building;
- Stroll at Strawberry Field;
- Stroll in Central Park;
- Bethesda fountain
Noon: Back to the bus at the corner of 49th and 8th.
Free time for lunch on the way ($).
RIPLEY’S BELIEVE IT OR NOT | US $ 25
This museum showcases events and objects among the most bizarre and incredible. Participate in interactive exhibitions and discover interesting artefacts from around the world, most of which have been collected by Robert Ripley.
TOP OF THE ROCK | US $ 35
Admire the view over Manhattan from Rockefeller Center’s Top of the Rock observatory.
EMPIRE STATE BUILDING | US $ 25
Get to the top of the Empire Building for view over the city.
HUDSON RIVER CRUISE | US $ 25
1-hour guided cruise on the Hudson River from where you’ll see the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn bridge, Ellis Island and Battery Park.