Plan your getaway to Canada’s capital! When in Ottawa, a visit to the historic Rideau Canal is a must! This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a major attraction that weaves its way gracefully through Ottawa’s charming downtown core. Discover the many ways you can explore this scenic waterway all year-round – along its banks, on its water and on its Skateway.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Château Laurier
- Cruize on the Rideau canal
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for costumers of travel agents
- ByWard Market
- CF Rideau Centre
- Paliament Hill
- Rideau canal
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Canadian Museum of History
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Canadian Way Museum
- Diefenbunker Museum
- National Art Centre
Vaccination passport and COVID-19-related requirements
As of August 10, 2021, the government has made the announcement that vaccine passports will be required starting on September 1, 2021 to gain access to restaurants, bars, gyms, festivals and venues. We recommend that you visit the Government of Quebec website to ensure you have the latest information updated by the government and can plan your travel accordingly.
The price calculation for the stay is based on the dates of October 28 to 30, 2021. Package prices are subject to change according to availability. Calculated on September 14, 2021.