June 11, 2020
1 day | 1 meals
- Other dates
In May, 1855, Louis-Joseph Papineau named his estate Montebello. In 1878 the town was officially founded. Today, there are several specialties and local products that are worth visiting.
- Luxury coach transportation
- Tasting at the Fromagerie Montebello
- Buffet dinner at the Chateau Montebello
- Guided tour of the Château Montebello
- Free time on the Chateau Montebello Site
- Tasting at the ChocoMotive museum | converted railway station converted in an artisan chocolate factory
- Tasting at the microbrewery Les Brasseurs de Montebello
- Gratuities for the restaurant
- Services from a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions in collaboration with Compensation CO2 Québec
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and / or interruption) from your advisor
* The visit to the Manoir Papineau does not take place in October.
6:45 AM at 8:15 AM: Departure depending on your point of embarkation.
10 AM : Tasting at the Fromagerie Montebello.
12:30 PM : Dinner buffet at the Chateau Montebello.
2 PM : Guided tour of the Château Montebello.
3 PM: Tasting at the ChocoMotive chocolate.
4 PM : Tasting at the microbrewery Les Brasseurs de Montebello.
7 PM : Back to the departure points.