In May, 1855, Louis-Joseph Papineau named his estate Montebello. In 1878 the town was officially founded. Today, there are several specialties and local products that are worth visiting.
- Luxury coach transportation
- Tasting at the Fromagerie Montebello
- Buffet dinner at the Chateau Montebello
- Guided tour of the Château Montebello
- Free time on the Chateau Montebello Site
- Tasting at the ChocoMotive museum | converted railway station converted in an artisan chocolate factory
- Tasting at the microbrewery Les Brasseurs de Montebello
- Gratuities for the restaurant
- Services from a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and / or interruption) from your advisor
* The visit to the Manoir Papineau does not take place in October.