October 17 to 20, 2019
4 days | 3 nights | 4 meals
Weekend destination? Absolutely!
Philly will charm you with its museums, cultural attractions, historical neighbourhoods, green spaces and street art.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Express Penn’s Landing by the water, 5 min from downtown
- 1 night accommodation at Hotel Heritage Lancaster
- 3 breakfasts
- Lunch at Good N’Plenty restaurant
- Visit of Philadelphia’s Magic Garden
- City view from One Liberty Observation Deck
- City tour on foot and by bus of Philadelphia with your group leader
- Guided tour of Amish Farm and House with a local guide
- Guided tour by bus of Amish county with a local guide
- Guided tour of Temple maçonnique
- Visit of Hershey’s chocolate factory
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Optional ativities
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ($):
|Us $ 30||Barnes Foundation|
|This unique museum showcases a private collection of Impressionists great painters such as Renoir, Cézanne, Matisse and Picasso.|
|US $ 23||Longwood Gardens|
|Discover exotic gardens and fountains.|
|US $ 95||Dinner-cruise|
|This lively dinner-cruise showcases music and dance on the Spirit of Philadelphia, on the Delaware River.|
|US $ 20||Philadelphia Museum of Art|
|Over 800,000 persons visit this museum each year. Cultural heart of the city with antiques from Europe, Americas and Asia.|
Free time for lunch on the way ($)
2:30 PM: Visit of the Philadelphia Magic Garden created by mosaic artist Isaiah Zagar, this house was transformed into art and shows the cultural dynamism of the city.
3:30 PM: Discovering, on foot, the United State’s historical pillars:
- Korean War Memorial Park
- Irish Memorial
- Market Street
- Betsy Ross House
- Elfreth’s Alley
Arriving at the hotel and checking in.
Free time for dinner ($)
AM: Breakfast at the hotel and leaving for a city tour by bus and on foot: discover Philadelphia’s neighbourhoods, the first and second banks in the United States, Independance Square and Liberty Bell Center. Continuing by bus: Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Logan Circle, Rodin Museum, EasternState Penitentiary and Rocky’s stairs.
Noon: Free time for lunch ($).
PM: Visit of the Masonic Temple of Philadelphia.
Evening: Free time for dinner ($).
City view from Liberty Deck and back to the hotel.
AM: Breakfast at the hotel, luggage in thebus and on our way to Lancaster.
Visit on foot of Amish Farm and House with a local guide. Since its opening in 1955, millions of visitors have discovered it.
Noon: Lunch at Good N’Plenty.
PM: Visit by bus of Amish county with a local guide.
Free time in Lancaster.
Arriving at the hotel and checking in. free time for dinner ($).
AM: Breakfast at the hotel and leaving with luggage.
Arriving at Hershey’s for The Chocolate Tour.
Leaving for the ride back with stops on the way.
10 PM: Estimated time of arrival.