August 26 to 28, 2019
3 days | 2 nights
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 2 nights’ accommodation at hotel Rimouski
- 2 warm breakfasts
- 1 lunch box
- Cruise and ride on the eco-train at Isle-aux-Grues
- Visit of the Vieux Moulin meadery
- Visit of the gardens Jardins de Métis
- Visit of the historical maritime site of Pointe-au-Père
- Visit of the gardens Jardin des Pèlerins
- Visit of the cheese factory Le Mouton Blanc
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Vip seat selection on the coach, valid for the entire stay: more leg space, better view and a large shelf.
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
3 :30 – 8 :30 am Departure
9 :15 am Arriving in Berthier-sur-mer and boarding the cruise ship.
9 :45 am Start of the cruise: at the heart of the Isle-aux-Grues archipelago, the captain will tell stories about island life.
Discovering the island on board the eco train: a guide will tell stories and legends, will explain the geography, architecture, history, culture and fauna of the island.
Noono Lunch box.
PM Boarding the ship for the ride back.
4 :15 pm Back to Berthier-sur-Mer and back on the road to Rimouski.
7 :00 pm Arriving at the hotel and checking in.
Free time in Rimouski, including free time for dinner ($).
7 :00 am Breakfast at the hotel
8 :00 am Leaving the hotel for a panoramic ride on the 132.
8 :30 am Visit of the Vieux Moulin meadery, tasting and visit of the museum.
The Vieux Moulin (Old Mill), offer amazing mead having won multiple gold medals.
10 :00 am Arriving at the Jardins de Métis and free time to visit: one of Quebec’s jewels and one North America’s largest gardens.
Noon Free time for lunch on site ($).
1 :30 pm Leaving by coach to the historical site of Pointe-au-Père.
2 :30 pm Free time to visit the Empress Museum, guided tour of the lighthouse and audio-guided tour of the submarine: with over 200 years of history, you have access to the Empress of Ireland Museum and the Onondaga submarine.
5 :00 pm Free time in Rimouski and back ot the hotel. Free time for dinner ($).
7 :00 am Breakfast at the hotel.
8 :30 am Luggage in the bus and leaving the hotel.
10 :00 am Visit of the Jardin des Pèlerins: located near the Pèlerins archipelago, this biological far mis an experience to discover.
11 :45 am Back on the coach and on the road to Kamouraska.
12 :30 pm Free time for lunch ($) and free time to visit the village, the general store and the stores.
2 :30 pm Back to the bus.
3 : 15 pm Stop at the cheese factory Le Mouton Blanc and tasting. Leaving for the ride back and free time fordinner on the way.
11:00 pm Estimated time of arrival.