Choose your dates
5 days | 4 nights
Niagara Falls offers a variety of activities and even if this is not your first visit, the mighty falls are still impressive! Experience the Niagara SkyWheel at 175 feet above the Falls and hop aboard the Hornblower boat to see the Falls up close! Toronto on the other hand offers a beautiful architectural blend in a big city atmosphere. The Queen City is a culturally diverse city and its many neighbourhoods have something for everyone who explores them.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Chelsea Hotel located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview located in downtown Niagara Falls (city view room)
- Toronto Harbour Cruise
- Tour aboard the Niagara Sky Wheel
- Parking space at the hotel (value of $28,25 / car / day)
- Activities other than those mentionned
- Parking at Toronto
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ($):
- Ripley’s Aquarium | $41
- CN Tower | 4-12 years old: $34 / 13 years old and +: $45
- Dinosaur Adventure Golf | $11
- Movieland Wax Museum | $11
- Niagara Falls Adventure Pass – 5 activities | $88
- Grand Niagara Golf Club | 120 $
*Calculated December 1st 2020 for a stay from July 13 to 15, 2021 in a standard room. Many dates available on request from May 1st to October 31st, 2021.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.