August 28 to 29, 2021
2 days | 1 night | 1 meals
Véronique is an outdoor enthusiast who is always looking forward to her next trip. She loves to organize getaways. A physical education teacher, a “stand up paddleboard” instructor and a fitness coach, Véronique will quickly transmit her passion for sports and travel. Whether on land or on water, she will quickly make you feel confident!
- 1 night’s accommodation at Hotel Marineau
- 1 breakfast
- Introduction to SUP course
- SUP ride on the Wapizagonke lake
- Accès to parc de la Mauricie
- Paddle Canada Insurance
- Services of Véronique Fradette, Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for costumers of travel agents
ADDITIONAL OPTION ($):
- SUP rental including carrying bag, inflatable board, 3-piece paddle, fins, personal floatation device, whistle and hand pump | ($100/day + taxes (including transportation to and from Magog)
Departure to Mauricie (please plan your travel time to get there).
9 am Meeting at the entrance St-Mathieu-du-Parc at the Parc de la Mauricie
Presentation and explanations by your guide.
Discover the Mauricie Park by car with several stops offering spectacular views of the lakes from the lookouts.
Direction Wapizagonke lake and installation on the picnic tables directly on the edge of the lake.
Lunch ($) on site (please bring your lunch, snacks, beverages and water)
SUP lessons and water rides.
Possibility to stay at this place in the afternoon for swimming or
Drive back to the park entrance for a swim at Shewenegan Point.
Departure to the hotel in Shawinigan.
Installation at the hotel.
Free time for dinner and during the evening ($).
Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
Exit of the luggage.
Access to parc.
SUP ride on Lake Wapizagonke.
- Departure on the water around 9:15 am
- Allow 1.5 hours on the SUP with a small portage
- Approximately 1 hour of hiking then arrival at the falls
- Free lunch (please bring your lunch, snacks, drinks and water)
- 50 minutes of hiking to get back down
- 1 hour and a half SUP ride back
Swimming and storage of equipment.
Departure for the return home.