August 1 to 2, 2020
2 days | 1 night | 4 meals
This masterful and legendary show, celebrates its 31st year of existence in 2018. In front of 150 volunteer actors, a breathtaking visual and sound environment, a scenic display like you’ve never seen before with horses, fire, a deluge, cannon shots, animals… Spectators witness the birth and development of the history of the Saguenay – Lac-Saint-Jean region. A Broadway show in Saguenay.
- Saguenay Lac Saint-Jean
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 1 nights’ accommodation at the hotel Le Montagnais
- 1 ticket for the show La Fabuleuse Histoire d’un Royaume, sections I, J, K and L
- 1 breakfast
- 2 dinners
- 1 dinner
- Guided tour of the Pulperie de Chicoutimi
- Guided tour and demonstration at the Touverre Art Glassware Economuseum
- Stop at the little house that withstood the deluge.
- Free time in the city of Saguenay (Chicoutimi)
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader.
- Tips to restaurants
- Protection offered by the Compensation Fund for Travel Agents’ Customers
OPTIONS ($) :
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport at a preferential rate: Aeroparc, multi-level and ValetParc lots
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
- Meals other than those mentioned
Chicoutimi Pulp Mill
This vast cultural and tourist complex is dedicated to the preservation and development of the heritage of the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region.
Economuseum Art Glassware Touverre
Assist in the creation of a work of art, go back to the origins of glass and discover the techniques of manufacturing and colouring glassware. Photo stop at the “Little White House” that withstood the Saguenay Flood.
8h00 – 11h45 : Departure / Dinner in Quebec City
PM: Arrival at Le Montagnais Hotel in Chicoutimi and free time to change clothes.
5:30 PM: Dinner at the hotel restaurant
7:30 pm : Show La Fabuleuse Histoire d’un Royaume and return to the hotel.
8h00 : Breakfast at the hotel
10:00 am: Guided tour of the Pulperie de Chicoutimi
Noon : Lunch in Saguenay
1:30 pm: Guided tour of the Touverre Glass Art Museum
PM: Stop at the little white house / Departure
Dinner: Free dinner ($) en route
Around 10:00 pm: Return
The Fabulous Story of a Kingdom:
[youtube id=”ieFjYLdHlSQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]