In Washington, everything is clean, classic and oozing of patriotism. No matter where you look, there is sure to be an American flag standing tall and strong, flapping proudly in the wind. Lovers of politics, history and culture… this is the place for you!
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Washington with Air Canada
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston 3*
- Lugage fees and seat selection with the airline if applicable
- Supreme court
- White House
- Washington Monument
- Constitution Garden
- Lincoln Memorial
- Cruise on Potomac river
- Arlington National Cemetery
- National World War II Memorial
- Washington National Cathedral
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Smithsonian Institution
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Calculated on September 24, 2021 for a stay from May 3 to 7, 2022.