A great annual event!
The spirit of the holiday season settles in during the month of December and sprinkles its magic in the most beautiful Christmas markets in France. Let yourself be amazed by the warmth of the Christmas chalets and the illuminated city streets with the Christmas market in Strasbourg. In the city of Colmar, you will discover the Christmas markets and their intimate atmosphere. During the whole Advent period, one of the most beautiful markets in France, the Christmas market of Lyon welcomes you with its Christmas chalets. You will find handcrafted products, local specialties, toys and even an ice rink! As for the Christmas markets in Paris, you will find something to delight your palate!
- Round trip flight from Montreal to Paris and return from Lyon with Air Canada
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel 4* or similar in Paris
- 1 night accommodation at the Novotel Suites Reims Centre 4* or similar in Reims
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Hôtel Régent Contades 4* or similar in Starsbourg
- 1 night accommodation at the Hôtel James 4* or similar in Colmar
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Hôtel Mercure Lyon Centre Plaza République 4* or similar in Lyon
- 8 breakfasts
- Free visits of 6 Christmas markets: Paris, Reims, Strasbourg, Riquewihr, Colmar and Lyon*
- 5 guided city tours: Paris, Reims, Strasbourg, Colmar, Lyon
- 3 cruises: Seine (Paris), Ill (Strasbourg), Saône (Lyon)
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Guided tour of the Louvre Museum
- Entrance to the Gingerbread factory in Gertwiller
- Entrance to the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle
- Entrance to the Hospices de Beaune
- Entrance to the Cité international de la gastronomie in Lyon
- Champagne tasting at Ay en Champagne (2 glasses per person)
- Tasting of 5 wines at the vineyards in Ammerschwihr
- Transfers by private coach according to the program
- Local guide for the whole tour
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
The dates of the Christmas markets in Reims and Lyon are not published yet. They will be confirmed as soon as possible.
Riquewihr (daytime visit without illumination).
- Meals and excursions other than those mentioned
- Luggage service
- Baggage fees with the airline
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
A twinning request is currently in effect for this trip. If you would like to save on the single occupancy rate and share your room with another traveler, contact our team today!
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
December 1 to 10, 2023
10 days | 8 nights | Flight | 8 meals
Book before May 10, 2023 and save $300 / pers.
Les dates des marchés de Noël de Reims et Lyon ne sont pas encore publiées. Elles seront confirmées dès que possible.
*Il n’est pas permis d’effectuer une sélection de siège sur ce groupe pour l’inventaire de vol avec Air Canada. Elle pourra être faite sur le site Internet d’Air Canada 24 heures avant le départ.