Last Frontier Heliskiing
For advanced or expert skiers only.
This true full mountain experience combines heliskiing with ski touring. Spend 4 days earning your turns with heli-assisted ski touring and for the final 3 days, let the heli do all the work.
• 4 days of heli-access ski touring
• 3 days of heliskiing
• Only 3 groups of 5 guests in an A-Star B2 or Bell 407 helicopter
• 13,100 vertical meters / 43,000 guaranteed vertical feet of skiing
• Accommodation at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek (double occ.)
• All meals at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek
• Guide Services (ACMG and/or UIAGM certified)
• Use of powder skis, touring skis and poles, skins, ropes, crampons and harness
• Use of avalanche transceivers, ABS Airbags, probes and shovels
• Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge.
Contact our ski specialist for price and details.
Gendron Travel’s helping you discover the planet for over 35 years! Our 75+ travel enthusiasts are constantly looking for the most beautiful destinations and the best vacation packages so you can live your dream vacation. Travel with us, whatever your preferred formula: stays and tours on all continents, cruises, holidays under the sun, getaways by bus and ski, golf and cycling travels. The adventure starts here…