Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representatives:
Hélène Turgeon & Marc Gosselin
Welcome to Banff!We will be your on‐site representatives’ team for this season. We look forward to meeting you and help you discover the beautiful mountains for one mountain introduction tour during your holiday. Please contact me as soon as possible to schedule a meeting time and location. See you soon! Hélène and the team Phone: 403-991-6501 Email: RepBanff.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- What to expect this season: https://www.skibig3.com/health-safety-protocols/
- Health & safety protocols at the ski areas: https://www.skibig3.com/health-safety-protocols/
- Health & safety protocols in Banff/Lake Louise: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/travel-information
- Health & safety protocols in Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx
- Trail maps: skibig3.com/trail-maps/
- Snow conditions: https://www.skibig3.com/snow-conditions/
- Webcams : https://www.skibig3.com/web-cams/
- Ski Shuttles from Banff or Lake Louise to ski resort: https://www.skibig3.com/ski-shuttle/
Face masks are mandatory on all ski shuttles. Proof of vaccination or negative test result required to ride. Please ensure physical distancing of 2 meters (6’) at all shuttle stops. Shuttles are complimentary, no reservations required. Schedules are subject to change. If you opted for a car rental, weekends and holidays may be busy and parking lot may become full. Banff Sunshine has limited parking available which may become full on busy weekends and during peak holiday time periods. Should the parking lot become full, SkiBig3 guests will be redirected to Lake Louise or Mt Norquay. Parking is not available on the resort access road. To avoid disappointment, arrive early (or later) in the day. Shuttle service runs throughout the day from Banff hotels. Skiers can continue to access the mountain regardless of the parking situation when arriving by shuttle.
- SkiBig3 has teamed up with select Banff, Lake Louise and Canmore partners to offer exclusive Pass Perks & Experiences for SkiBig3 customers: skibig3.com/lift-tickets/pass-perks/
- For a complete list of all pass partners, download the app: https://www.skibig3.com/skibig3-app/.
All partner promotions are subject to change.
- How to get around in Banff: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/explorethepark/transit-and-shuttles
- Calendar of events: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/events https://www.skibig3.com/events/
- Shopping: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/shopping
- Restaurants & bars: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/dining-nightlife
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
|The lift tickets will be delivered directly to your hotel and it will be given to you upon check-in.
For clients who have not booked the accommodation through Gendronski; or less than 72 hours prior to your arrival in town; you will need to exchange your voucher at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub is located at 114 Banff Avenue and is open daily 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. We strongly suggest you do this upon your arrival in Banff (the day before your first day of ski).
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Please refer to the information on each voucher. We strongly suggest you pick-up your rentals upon your arrival in Banff or the day before your first day of ski (between 1:30 pm and 7:30 pm). Refer to your rental voucher for exact location and opening hours. This will enable you to skip the waiting time in the store and be on time for your mountain tour on your first day of skiing.
PROMOTION EXCLUSIVE POUR LES CLIENTS GENDRONSKI
|Exclusive promo: Get 15% off your food bill just by mentioning you’re a client of Gendron Ski travel upon arrival. https://www.ticinorestaurant.com/ 415 Banff Avenue Banff Alberta, Canada T1L 1B5 PH: 403.762.3848|
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!