Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative:
Welcome to Banff!I am pleased to welcome you to your destination. It will be my pleasure to ski with you on a guided tour to discover the ski area of your choice (Banff Sunshine or Lake Louise). I will contact you by email the week before your arrival to set the date and time of your orientation tour offered to you at the beginning of your stay. See you soon! See you soon! Maxime and the team Phone: 418-261-3541 Email: Rep2Banff.email@example.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Pre-Arrival Experience document for this season
- Trail maps: skibig3.com/trail-maps/
- Snow conditions: https://www.skibig3.com/snow-conditions/
- Webcams : https://www.skibig3.com/web-cams/
- Ski Shuttles from Banff or Lake Louise to ski resort: https://www.skibig3.com/ski-shuttle/
If you opted for a car rental, weekends and holidays may be busy and parking lot may become full. Banff Sunshine has limited parking available which may become full on busy weekends and during peak holiday time periods. Should the parking lot become full, SkiBig3 guests will be redirected to Lake Louise or Mt Norquay. Parking is not available on the resort access road. To avoid disappointment, arrive early (or later) in the day. Shuttle service runs throughout the day from Banff hotels. Skiers can continue to access the mountain regardless of the parking situation when arriving by shuttle.
- Take advantage of great perks & experiences by presenting your lift ticket, details: skibig3.com/lift-tickets/pass-perks/
- For a complete list of all pass partners, download the app: https://www.skibig3.com/skibig3-app/.
- How to get around in Banff: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/explorethepark/transit-and-shuttles
- Calendar of events: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/events https://www.skibig3.com/events/
- Shopping: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/shopping
- Restaurants & bars: https://www.banfflakelouise.com/dining-nightlife
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://parks.canada.ca/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
- Trifecta Challenge: https://www.skibig3.com/usd/lift-tickets/trifecta-challenge/
TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT TO YOUR HOTEL
For customers who chose transfersUpon your arrival, please refer to your voucher for the necessary information to get to your airport transfer company. You will find emergency phone numbers on your voucher.
|The lift tickets will be delivered directly to your hotel and it will be given to you upon check-in.
For clients who have not booked the accommodation through Gendronski; or less than 72 hours prior to your arrival in town; you will need to exchange your voucher at the SkiBig3 Adventure Hub is located at 114 Banff Avenue and is open daily 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. We strongly suggest you do this upon your arrival in Banff (the day before your first day of ski).
IKON PASS HOLDER
|If you are an Ikon Pass holder, please access the mountain directly, no visits to the ticket office are necessary. How to get on the mountain with your Ikon Pass: https://www.ikonpass.com/en/how-to-use-your-ikon-pass|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Please refer to the information on each voucher. We strongly suggest you pick-up your rentals upon your arrival in Banff or the day before your first day of ski. Refer to your rental voucher for exact location and opening hours. This will enable you to skip the waiting time in the store and be on time for your mountain tour on your first day of skiing.
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!