Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Provincial information related to COVID-19: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/voyage-travel/securite-safety/covid-19-info
- Trails map: https://www.skimarmot.com/mountain/trail-map-lift-status/
- Ski shuttles: https://www.skimarmot.com/plan-your-visit/getting-here/jasper-marmot-shuttle/
- Town of Jasper map: https://www.jasper.travel/documents/5/2018-VisitorMap-Final-revised.pdf
- Snow conditions: https://www.skimarmot.com/mountain/weather-conditions/
- Calendar of events: https://www.jasper.travel/events/
- Webcams : https://www.skimarmot.com/mountain/weather-conditions/
- Restaurants & bars : https://www.jasper.travel/things-to-do/eat-and-drink/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
|Please refer to the information on each voucher. We strongly suggest you do this upon your arrival in Banff (the day before your first day of ski).|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Please refer to the information on each voucher.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!