Choose your dates
8 days | 7 nights | 6 days of skiing | Flight | Car rental
- Ski resorts
Combine two major ski resorts and explore some of the best ski terrain B.C. has to offer! Customize your next ski holidays and upgrade you package to be completely ski-in ski-out, add a flight or a car rental and take advantage of our on-site reps with an intro tour of each mountains.
- Round trip flight from Montreal to Calgary with Air Canada
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Sandman Inn Revelstoke 3* in a standard room
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Glacier Mountaineer Lodge 3.5* in a standard room King bed, ski-in/ski-out
- 3 days of skiing in Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 3 days of skiing in Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- VUS rental including taxes, fees, surcharges and unlimited km
- Services of our on-site representative including an orientation tour (Revelstoke and Kicking Horse)
- Luggage fees
- Car rental insurance
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ($):
- Upgrade your hotel selection
- Cat-skiing excursion with K3 or Great Northern Cat-skiing
- Heliskiing day with Selkirk-Tangiers (4 skiers maximum per helicopter + guide and pilot)
- 2 or 3 days of heli-skiing with Great Canadian Heli-skiing
- Ski at Fernie during your stay with your Kicking Horse ski ticket which is also valid at Fernie and Kimberly
- Departure from Quebec City or Ottawa | On demand
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Price calculated on November 1, 2021 for a departure from January 15 to 22, 2021. Reservation required by November 15, 2021 to take advantage of these promotional prices. The price may vary depending on the availability of economy class flights as well as the availability of rooms at the time of booking. Other dates available upon request.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for British Columbia can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
A twinning request is currently in effect for this trip. If you would like to save on the single occupancy rate and share your room with another traveler, contact our team today!
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.