This quiet and charming hotel is located steps from the village stroll therefore very close to all the restaurants, terraces and nightlife Whistler has to offer.
Close to all the culinary treats Whistler Village has to offer. In fact, this hotel is home to two of Whistler’s best eateries: Alta Bistro, and Quattro at Whistler, a whimsical Venetian eatery that has won over critics, locals and visitors alike with its warm service, contemporary Italian cuisine and extensive wine list (one of the world’s best according to Wine Spectator). Executive Chef Jeremie Trottier and Restaurant Manager Luc Trottier combine for a unique Italian experience on Canada’s West Coast. This is also one of the best price to quality ratio hotel that offers a fully equipped kitchenette as affordable prices in Whistler.
- Deluxe studios suites with mountain view and some with a balcony: 1 queen bed & sofa bed or 2 queen beds
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace, Jacuzzi soaker tub
- Fully equipped kitchen *
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Telephone with voice mail, free local calls
- Clock radio
- Full bathroom
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary in-suite coffee and tea **
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- * Due to COVID-19, disposable plates and utensils are available at the front desk.
- ** Available upon request
- Restaurants (2)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor heated pool
- Cardio room
- Ski and snowboard storage
- Underground parking ($)
- Coin laundry and dry cleaning service ($)
You must be at least 19 years old to check in at the hotel.