- Ski resorts
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with our exceptional safari-ski at Whitewater and Red Mountain. After a flight from Montreal to Kelowna, you will have an intermediate SUV rental car at your disposal to facilitate the transportation of your skis. For your comfort, we have selected two prestigious hotels: the Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson at Whitewater and the Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland at Red Mountain.
Enjoy 3 days of skiing at Whitewater, where you can race down the snowy slopes and explore the stunning mountain landscapes. Then, head to Red Mountain for 3 days of skiing, another gem of the Canadian Rockies. You will be amazed by the beauty of these mountains and can take advantage of a variety of slopes suitable for all ski levels. Our local representatives will be available to offer mountain orientation tours, allowing you to discover all the wonders of these incredible ski resorts.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience a unique combination of safari and skiing.
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Kelowna
- Car rental of type SUV Intermediate (Toyota Rav4 or similar) with 8 days rental to Kelowna
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson in Standard Room – no meals to Whitewater or similar
- Representant | Whitewater – Services of on-site representative including an on-site orientation tour
- Ski – Whitewater Ski Resort – 2 consecutive days lift ticket
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Nowhere Special Hostel – Via Red Mountain Resort Lodging in Coed Female/Male Dorm (Max 4) – no meals to Red Mountain or similar
- Representant | Red Mountain – Services of on-site representative including an on-site orientation tour
- Ski – Red Mountain Resort – 3 consecutive days lift tickets
- Car rental insurance
- Luggage fees
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- Travel insurance
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions
- NEW – Gaiter scarf Foco Gendronski
- Cat-skiing excursions in Red Mountain
- Departure from Quebec City or Ottawa | Price on request
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for British Columbia can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
Choose your dates
8 days | 7 nights | 6 days of skiing | Flight | Car rental
Book before August 31, 2023
Price calculated on November 30, 2023, for a stay from March 16 to 23, 2024. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.