November 6 to 22, 2019
16 days | 14 nights | 38 meals
- Other dates
- Flight form Montreal to Hanoi, returning from Hô-Chi-Minh (Saigon) with Qatar Airways
- Domestic flight from Hanoi to Hue
- Domestic flight from Da Nang to Hô-Chi-Minh
- 1 night in a train, from Hanoi/Laocai in air conditioned sleeper car (4 persons per stateroom)
- 3 nights’ accommodation at hotel Hanoï Pearl 4-star in a Deluxe room or similar in Hanoi
- 1 night’ accommodation at hotel Usapa 4-star in a Superior room or similar in Sapa
- 1 night’ accommodation at hotel Ninhbinh 4-star in a Superior room or similar in Hoalu
- 1 night’ accommodation at hotel Pelican 4-star in a Deluxe room or similar in Halong
- 1 night’ accommodation at hotel Eldora 4-star in a Deluxe room or similar in Hue
- 2 ights’ accommodation at hotel Thanhbinh River 4-star in a Deluxe room or similar in Hoi An
- 1 night’ accommodation at hotel Muongthanh Saigon 4-star in a Superior room or similar in Hô-Chi-Minh
- 2 nights’ accommodation at hotel West Cantho 4-star in a Deluxxe room or similar in Cantho
- 1 night on a junk in Halong bay
- 38 meals: 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 13 dinners, including 1 royal dinner on day 8
- All transfers and transportations mentioned in the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of local guides
- All visits and cruises mentioned in the itinerary:
- Visit of Hanoi
- Traditional puppet show on water
- Visit of a northern ethnic market
- Hiking in a bamboo forest
- Visit of Bichdong pagoda and its three grottos
- 2 cooking classes
- Cycling ride (1 hour) in villages
- Cruise on a junk in Halong bay
- Boat ride on Perfume River
- Visit of Tu Hieu pagoda
- Visit of a stone-cutter workshop
- Dinner-cruise on Saigon river
- Much more…
- Entry fee in museums and sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of Jocelyne Potvin, Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Parking space at Montréal-Trudeau Airport at a preferential rate: Aeroparc, multi-level and ValetParc lots
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Visa to visit Vietnam ($)
- Tours other than those mentioned
- Luggage fees with the airline
Highlights of the trip:
- Tuk tuk ride in Hanoi‘s old city. Vietnam’s capital is a museum of colonial architecture.
- Boat ride in Hoalu (Halong bay on dry land), a small valley surrounded by mountains, channels and rice fields.
- Visit of a typical and colorful local market.
- Hiking in MuongHoa valley in Sapa and discovery of the H’mong’s daily life.
- Night on a junk in Halong Bay with its 3,000 islands in the golfe of Tonkin.
- Visit of the imperial city of Hue, imperial capitale from 1802 to 1945, a city on UNESCO’s World Heritage list since 1993.
- Stroll in Hoian, another city on UNESCO’s World Heritage list with over 800 historical buildings.
- Boat ride in a palm forest in the Mékong Delta
- Visit of a floating market
Book before December 20, 2019 and save $ 400 / couple
Vietnam & CambodiaMarch 15 to April 1, 2020
18 days | 14 nights | 41 meals
Group leader: Nathalie Schneider$4,495 $4,295 / pers.See details
Book before May 14, 2020 and save $ 400 / couple
VietnamNovember 4 to 20, 2020
17 days | 15 nights | 38 meals
Group leader: Julie Trahan$4,145 $3,945 / pers.See details
Gestionnaire retraitée, forte d’une expérience de voyageuse à travers le monde depuis plus de 30 ans, Jocelyne Potvin a visité plus de 50 pays et est accompagnatrice de groupe depuis 5 ans. Cette passionnée de voyages de toutes sortes est à l’écoute des gens et soucieuse du bien-être du groupe. Elle saura vous permettre de réaliser un voyage sans souci afin d’être pleinement satisfaits de vos vacances.