This trip will take you to Caraquet located on the shores of the Baie des Chaleurs to discover the Acadian region. The various bike routes will take you along the coast of the Gulf of St. Lawrence, pedal through Miscou Island and explore the southern tip of Tracadie. You will have the chance to visit the historic Acadian village of Bertrand where you will relive the daily life of the Acadians of yesteryear as well as the Fils du Roy distillery in Petit-Paquetville, which produces internationally renowned spirits such as Gin Thuya and absinthe La Courailleuse.
Come discover the Acadian culture with us!
1 / 5
What does the difficulty level mean ?
1 : Easy, flat terrain, requires little effort, between 20 and 50 km
2 : Quite easy, flat terrain and slight inclination, requires some effort, between 50 and 70 km
3 : Intermediate, many hills, between 70 and 100 km
4 : Advanced intermediate, mountainous, requires much effort, between 80 and 120 km
5 : Advanced, major difference in height, constant effort, between 90 and 130 km
This is an indication, the levels may vary depending on the different routes.
- Round trip transportation by luxury bus
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Super 8 in Caraquet
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch at the Village historique acadien, 2 healthy lunches
- Up to 4 days of cycling
- Visite of Fils du Roy distillery
- Services of Robert Legault, Gendronbike group leader
- Parking free of charge in Longueuil
- Transportation and cycle handling in a closed trailer
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Additional options ($):
The transportation portion is subject to change according to the rules and notices issued by Public Health. If this portion is not available for groups, you will have to travel to your destination by your own means.
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Here are a few informations that are necessary to know for your coach travel :
- The vaccination passport will be requested at boarding only for our departures to the United States. You will be required to show your passport and required documents before boarding or you will not be able to enter the coach bus.
- You may eat and drink on the bus;
- You may use the restroom on the bus;
- Seat assignment for all passengers for the duration of the stay;
Lunch at Edmundston botanical garden, lunch included
Leaving Edmundston to Caraquet. Arriving at the hotel at the end of the afternoon
Cycling: 45, 55 or 70 km
Leaving the hotel cycling
Lunch at the Acadian Historical Village
Optional visit of the Acadian Village.
Back to the hotel by bus or cycling (15 km).
Free time for dinner ($) and in the evening.
Cycling: 55 to 70 km
Breakfast at the hotel and leaving by bus to Shippagan
Picnic lunch at Miscou’s lighthouse
Afternoon Leaving the lighthouse by bus
Visit of Fils du Roy distillery
Cycling: 55 km
Breakafst at the hotel and leaving by bus to Tracadie
Back to the hotel by bus
Optional itinerary: 15 or 30 km
Breakfast at the hotel. Opportunity to ride an additional 15 or 30 km
Leaving by bus to Quebec City / Longueuil / Valleyfield
Stop on the way for lunch
Estimated time of arrival is late evening
2 coaches on the road to serve you better
Our coaches include 56 seats with increased legroom, as well as the following items:
- 12 VIP seats at the front of the coach
- A shelf for your leisure and meals
- Air-conditioned coaches
- Toilet on board
- Seat Belts
- Multiple shared multimedia screens
- Microphone system for the group leader
- Lighted aisles
- Luggage storage above the seats and under the coach
Note that we have our own team of drivers who make all the difference, in addition to our maintenance team who take care of our coaches between trips.
Please note that Voyages Gendron has a range of packages during busy touristic periods. Several trips take place at the same time. To insure the trips, Voyages Gendron can count on the quality services of its coach operator partners who will be at your service.
June 29 to July 3, 2023
5 days | 4 nights | 4 days of cycling | Coach transportation | 7 meals
Book before April 14, 2023 and save $100 / pers.
Professional phone numbers :
Passionate about the outdoors, skiing and cycling especially, travel is no secret to Robert. He is a regular of large audiences and group animation, having been a teacher for several years (let’s talk about a difficult audience to satisfy!). Travelling with Robert means taking a good walk and having a lot of fun. Rest assured, you are in good hands!
Metro’s P2 parking lot
accessible via Saint-Charles W. street
You must park your vehicle in either zone A or B, center area, don’t park at either end of the parking lot. You must be parked in front position.
- You must give us your immatriculation plate ahead of time.
- In case that you change vehicle, you must tell us at least 6 working days before your trip.
Click here for a plan of the parking lot