Virgin landscapes, fresh air, fascinating fauna and cultures anchored in their traditions are only overviews of what awaits you on an Adventure Canada expedition. Many departures are on offer for next summer season.
Whether it’s to observe a colony of gannets on Bonaventure island in Gaspésie, hiking the steep coast of labrador’s national park of Monts-Torngat or trail around the iced coast of Greenland, rest assured you’ll be returning with memories that will change the way you see civilization. This experience will take you inside the biggest Scandinavian explorers reality where you’ll play the leading role by setting foot where they set theirs centuries ago, navigating towards the unknown.
These expeditions offer many hiking and photography opportunities, especially put together for you by Gendron Travel and Adventure Canada.
- Stateroom service twice daily
- Comfortable staterooms including all amenities: Television, safety box, refrigerator and much more
- Traditional cuisine at the Polaris Restaurant
- Continuous presentations given by experts from Adventure Canada
- Fitness center, lessons and equipment accessible for all as well as the services of health professionals
- Duty free store
- Free access to to the pool, spa, sauna, bars and reading areas.
- All shore excursions including transportation by zodiac
- Built: 1982
- Renovated: 2018
- Capacity: 198 PAX
- Length: 137m
- Width: 21m
- Speed: 15 knots
- Crew: 124
- Restaurants: 1 ($)
- Bars and lounges
- Swimming pools
- Fitness centre
- Souvenir shop
- Medical Clinic
- Panoramic observation platform