Antarctica: The Great White Continent is the last wild territory on our planet, wept largely intact since the first explorers set foot there. There you’ll find the world’s biggest wildlife concentration such as pinguins, seals and whales.
See majestic icebergs and islands where many kinds of pinguins live. For more than twenty years, Quark Expeditions has been a leader in polar adventures including cruising Antarctica and the first cruises in the Weddell Sea.
- Stateroom service twice daily
- Comfortable staterooms with all amenities: television, safety box, refrigerator and much more
- Traditional cuisine
- Continuous presentations by experts from Quark Expeditions
- Fitness center, lessons and equipement available to all passengers as well as services from health professionals
- Duty free stores
- Free access to all amenities such as pools, spa, bars and reading areas
- All shote excursions such as zodiac transportation
- Construction: 1982
- Renovation : 2018
- 199 passagers
- Length: 137 m
- Width : 21 m
- Crew members: 124
- 2 restaurants
- Bars & Lounges
- Fitness center
- Onboard shopping
- Medical clinic.