Soaring 47 stories above the world famous Strip, Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is part of an unparalleled urban resort development. At the entrance to Aria, our stunning glass façade affords dynamic views of the city and the desert beyond, while our luxuriously appointed guestrooms offer the ultimate in comfort and serenity.
Number of floors: 47
Year of construction: 2009
- Our 392 rooms and suites are wonderfully comfortable with a sleek décor incorporating subtle Asian-inspired touches.
- 335 guestrooms decorated in a chic, contemporary style
- 57 spacious suites ranging in size from 850 square feet to 3,100 square feet
- Views of The Strip, the city and the surrounding mountains
- LEED® Gold certified from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
Resort fee of $ 25 US plus tax per room per day must be paid on site.
- 2 restaurants, 2 bars and 1 café
- Fitness center
- Beauty salon
- Meeting facilities
- Business center
- Babysitting services and children menus
- Wedding packages
NOTE: ($) some services can be paid directly at the hotel