Choose your dates
8 days | 7 nights | 4 rounds of golf | Cart included | Direct flight | Car rental
A golf getaway in the heart of the Canadian Rockies! Have you thought about it?
The golf courses in Banff, Alberta offer two simple things for the perfect golf vacation. First, there are breathtaking views and unique layouts. What a pleasure it is to watch your ball travel with the breathtaking mountains that are so close and even mesmerizing in the background. In the spring, the awakening of nature makes the Rocky Mountain scenery even more beautiful. The lakes gradually thawing, the snow slowly disappearing and the village of Banff catching its breath after a winter season in full swing. Canyons, lakes, forests, waterfalls, rivers, etc., Banff is a golf destination of choice that is sure to seduce you. No quarantine required upon your return. This spring or summer, travel to Canada!
Many other dates, durations and types of accommodations available. Contact our Gendrongolf specialist for more information or for a quote.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Air Canada CleanCare+: Discover this new industry-leading Air Canada program based on established health and safety protocols from departure to arrival. Click here for more information.
- Round trip flight from Montreal to Calgary with Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa 4* in standard room (1 king bed, 2 Queen beds or 2 double beds)
- 4 rounds of golf with cart and range balls to the following courses: The Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course – Stanley Thompson Course (2x) | Kananaskis Country Golf Course – Kidd & Lorette courses
- Intermediate car rental (double occ.) with unlimited mileage, taxes included
- Tee time bookings in advance
- Car rental insurance
- Luggage fee of approximately $185 round trip for one golf bag per person
- Banff National Park entry fees (valued at approximately $20 per person)
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Lake Louise and Lake Moraine
- Columbia Icefield Adventure
- Hiking at Johnston Canyon, Lake Bourgeau, Lake Emerald, Cascade Amphitheatre
- Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Centre
- Radium Hot Spring
The prices of the packages are subject to change according to availability. Calculated on February 14, 2022 for a stay from June 17 to 24, 2022.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for Alberta can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-travel-advice.aspx
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.