The HI-Banff Alpine Centre hostel is one of the four superior hostles in Canada and offers affordable and exciting adventures in the heart of Banff and the Canadian Rockies. It has more than just dorm beds, it also offers rooms for families or couples.
Dormitory main building (4 or 6 single beds): Bunk bed with personal power outlet, reading light, shelf and lockers with a powerpoint to charge devices safely. Bathrooms are just down the hall. Stay in a female-only, male-only or mixed-gender rooms
Dormitory Mary Belle: Bunk bed with a power outlet, reading light, shelf and lockers with a powerpoint to charge devices safely. Ensuite WC too. Showers are down the hall. Stay in a female-only or male-only rooms.
Private room main building: 1 bed and a shared washroom down the hall. Sleeps 2.
Private room Mary Belle: 1 queen bed and an ensuite washroom plus a TV, phone and desk. Sleeps 2.
- Computer Kiosk
- Meeting room
- Bicycle storage
- Linen & towels included
- Spacious luggage storage (lockable)
- 2 fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- TV room
- Restaurant & Pub on-site
- On-site Parking
- Common room with fireplace
- Laundry ($)
- Wheelchair access
- Free WI-FI
- City transit pass included for Hi-Banff guests (ROAM public transport system) to get to the city center and then take the bus to the ski resorts
- Nightly activities (most are free or cheap!)