Offering fantastic views of the surrounding Verbier landscape, the Montpelier is a friendly, relaxed and comfortable Hotel with a range of accommodation that is perfectly tailored to suit whatever you need most. Space for families to make your suite your home, flexible room arrangements for your business groups and easy, comfortable living for couples and individuals.
- Single room : Our 14m2 North facing rooms offer a view on the mountains. All of these bedrooms have a simple bed, a desk and a bathroom. A warm relaxing space for your holidays!
- Superior room : Our 18m2 North facing room are equipped with queen size bed or twin beds and a bathroom. They are all spacious and very bright. Some of them offer a balcony with the view on the mountains!
- Deluxe room : Our 25m2 South facing room offer a large balcony with a stunning view on the Alps. All are equipped with a queen size bed or twin beds, a cosy living area and a bathroom.
- Suite Deluxe : Our 35m2 South facing suite can enjoy a long balcony with a stunning view on the Alps. They offer a queen size bed or twin beds, a separated living room and a bathroom. Relax and admire the view …
- 2 bedroom apartment : Our 45m2 southwest facing apartment will delight you with their mountain environment. a balcony completing a 360° view, queen size bed and twin beds, separated kitchen, separated dining and living area and a bathroom.
- 3 bedroom apartment : Our 75m2 southwest facing apartment will delight you with their mountain environment. a balcony completing a 360° view, queen size bed or twin beds, bunk beds, separated kitchen, separated dining and living area and 2 bathrooms.
Local tax of 4 CHF per night per Adult and 2 CHF per child (2-17), must be paid on site by customer.
- Ski shop
- Conference room
The Montpelier is part of Marcus Bratter’s group of hotels and restaurants so you will benefit from a lifetime of dedicated service to Verbier and its visitors. Our other hotels include the Cordée des Alpes, Hotel Nevai and our mountain restaurant Le Mouton Noir and Ice Cube at Ruinettes.