A trendy palace located at the foot of the Mont Blanc and overlooking Chamonix since 1904, Savoy’s Palace has had a makeover! Folie Douce’s first hotel has many advantages: located at the heart of Chamonix, ski-to-door access, many restaurants, entertainment, etc. All 250 rooms – Premium, Access (level 3) and Hostel – have a great view of the mountains. The hotel also offers access to all of Chamonix’ skiable domains. The Brévent ski domain is ski-to-door accessible and free shuttles are offered by the hotel for the other ski resorts of the valley.
The Feel Good Club Sports & Spa offers a 18-meter outdoor heated pool with an access hatch for the winter time, saunas and a steam room, a lounge, a terrace facing the mountains and eight massage rooms for individual or couple treatments. The Feel Good Club Sports & Spa team offers treatments adapted to mountain temperature and activities, and a “music” signature treatment to relax while enjoying “good vibes”. The hotel also features a fully fitted fitness room and yoga classes are offered by Studio YUJ teachers. The yoga class is a detox yoga, practiced by candlelight and under a soft infrared light. Book the activity that you want!
Restaurant options are also varied:
LA FRUITIÈRE: a perfect agreement between elegance and authenticity, gourmet and regional specialties. The Chef, Franck MISCHLER, offers chic gourmet regressive cuisine. Local dishes invite you to explore regional wealth.
LA PETITE CUISINE : You even get to go in the kitchen! This friendly and atypical restaurant offers the warmth of a family cooked dinner. The Chef and his team cook in front of you, and you’ll enjoy traditional dishes with flavors of bygone days.
LE MAYEN offers tradition mixed with culinary boldness! The Chef takes advantage of all alpine cows have to offer to give you traditional mountain dishes that’ll surprise you.
LA PIAZZA: The Mont-Blanc is right there, in front of your eyes! Italy is nearby, on the other side. It’s on the terrace of this restaurant that you get to enjoy home-made pizza, Apérol Spritz and all sorts of Italian-inspired dishes.
LE KIOSQUE: It’s the last pit stop before you hit the slopes! Bring a piece of La Folie Douce for the day: energy bars, freshly made sandwiches, energy drinks and hot beverages. It’s also the last pit stop to enjoy the sun before happy hour.
Partake in the mythical happy hour at La Folie Douce. Holidaymakers and the locals meet in the great space that is a lounge, a bar and a show room, under great chandeliers, as if The Great Gatsby was hosting a party. There you’ll find all that make La Folie Douce so successful: DJs, singers, dancers, performers and musicians. A totally irresistible energetic mix.
4* Premium hotel room :
• STANDARD ROOMS: Rooms with one double bed or 2 single beds.18m².
• SUPERIOR ROOMS: Rooms with one double bed or 2 single beds and a sofa bed. 26m².
• FAMILY ROOMS: Rooms with a double bed or 2 twin beds + a bunk bed (2 adults + 2 children) less than 12 years old.28-35m.
3* Access hotel room :
• STANDARD ROOMS: Rooms with one double bed or 2 single beds.18m²
• FRIENDS ROOMS: Rooms with 3 bunk beds and a single.18m²
• FAMILY ROOMS: Standard room interconnecting with friends rooms. 36m²
All rooms are accessible by elevator and include:
• Wi-Fi access includes
• Bathroom with shower
• satellite TV
• safety deposit box
• Hairdryer (premium room only)
• mini fridge (premium room only)
• Telephone (premium room only)
• Pets not allowed
- Wifi Access included
- 3 restaurants : La Petite cuisine (Italian et Savoyard : raclette, pastas, pizzas), La Fruitière (bistro) & Le Kiosque (foccacias & tapas located on the terrace)
- 2 bars
- Wellness area (massages, 2 saunas, 1 steam room, 1 zen room : yoga & relaxation sessions, 1 fitness area, 1 pool and 1 hammam). 9 €** / pers. / day, included for premium customers.
- Kids club
- Outdoor parking of 55 spots & 100 spots underground
- Pro Shop : rental equipment, shop
City Tax : per person night payable on site. For the Access room 3* the amount is €1.50** and for the Premium Bedroom 4* the amount is €2.30**
**Amount subject to change at any time.