Located 45 minutes from Montreal, Manoir Saint-Sauveur will make your heart skip a beat from the moment you arrive. This is a place where stress immediately evaporates and where good times can be had from spring to winter. Dedicated to your comfort and well-being, this magnificent resort has become a favorite destination of families, couples and corporate groups thanks to its exceptional rustic chic ambiance and state-of-the-art facilities.
To maintain its elegance and old-world charm, Manoir Saint-Sauveur’s owners recently spent $10 million to refurbish the rooms, common areas and business spaces.
The upscale spa, cozy and intimate bar lounge, 23,000 ft² convention floor, multi-sport field, and Nordic baths make this spectacular resort an ideal destination for anyone who wants to get away from it all. It’s the perfect escape for people who enjoy sightseeing and shopping and for those seeking outdoor adventures and authentic experiences.
Manoir Saint-Sauveur is best known for giving its guests a unique and personalized experience but is first and foremost a comfortable resort where you will be made to feel right at home.
Source : http://manoir-saint-sauveur.com/en/manoir
Classic rooms :
Our 275-300 ft2 Classic rooms are idyllic relaxation spaces, living spaces and even office spaces if you need to get a little work done. You’ll love their tasteful country-style decor, modern comfort and high-tech amenities.
- 1 or 2 queen beds / 1 king bed
- Hypoallergenic comforter, goose-down pillows and 250-thread count cotton sheets
- Full bathroom with combined bathtub and rain shower, hairdryer and toiletries
- Office space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV, 40 channels and movies on demand ($)
- Phone with voicemail
- Keurig coffee maker
- Snacks ($)
- Ironing board and iron
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Experience, pools and fitness centre
- Free outdoor parking
- Located within the main hotel complex
- Indoor parking ($)
- 3 Restaurants
- Business center
- Conference room, meeting rooms