Nestled in the heart of Verbier, this new hotel has a modern personality with mountain warmth and interspersed with vibrant highlights. It will boast the ultimate in sophistication, dining, nightlife and relaxation.
- « Suite Penthouse » (50 m²) on the top floor of the hotel the Suite Penthouse features three private terraces with Jacuzzi and unique views over the village of Verbier. It includes a bedroom area with a king size bed, a lounge with a central fireplace and a large bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower.
- « Suite Panorama » (45 m²) on the top floor of the hotel the Panorama Suite features a private terrace with a Jacuzzi which enjoys an exceptional view. The Suite includes a bedroom with a king size bed, a lounge area, a fireplace and a large bathroom with bathtub.
- « Suite Junior » (30 m²) with a king size bed or twin beds and a sofa bed, they can sleep up to three guests (1 extra bed – 130 CHF / night), bathroom with bathtub or shower without balcony.
- « Deluxe Room » (24 m²) with a king size bed or twin beds on request and a bathroom with a bathtub and a private south facing balcony. This rooms are totally renovated and provide elegant furnishing in a warm ambiance.
- « Superior Room » (19 m²) north facing room with a double bed and a bathroom with a bathtub without balcony. « Comfort Room » (16 m²) north facing room with a double bed and a bathroom with a shower without balcony.
In room :
- Hair dryer
Toiletries (Elemis Brand)
Apple TV in Junior Suite and Suites
- 1 restaurant, 2 bars
- Spa with sauna and hammam
- Free shuttle service to ski lifts
- Indoor private parking (CHF)
- Meeting rooms (CHF)
- Reception 24h
- Turn down service
- Ski room (boots and skis)
A city tax of CHF4 per day per adult and CHF2 per day per child (12 years and less) payable at destination.