Located in the heart of Chamonix, this hotel is in a quiet area, in front of the Tourist Office and close to all services, cafes, restaurants etc… an excellent starting point for explorers in summer or winter season. Moreover, all the rooms have a mountain view, either on the Brevent side or on the Mont-Blanc side. In a modern mountain style, the Park Hotel Suisse & Spa offers you all the comfort of a high end hotel. You will feel immersed in the Chamonix tradition as soon as you arrive. You will be able to enjoy the liveliness of the center and its shops, just a few steps away from the Mer de Glace or the Aiguille du Midi. Unique in Chamonix, enjoy the Spa located on the roof of the hotel. A hammam, 2 saunas, a jacuzzi and a heated outdoor swimming pool, a panoramic terrace as well as 2 treatment rooms with our Payot product lines are waiting for you. Access to the Spa is included for hotel guests.
- 46 superior rooms for 2 to 5 people located on the 2nd floor with Brevent view, 3rd, 4th and 5th floor, bathroom with bathtub, Mont Blanc or Brevent side.
- 13 standard rooms located on the 1st and 2nd floor with a bathroom with bathtub.
- 7 Comfort category rooms located on the 3rd floor Brevent side with a balcony and a bathroom with shower.
- Family rooms (1 double bed or 2 single beds + 2 bunk beds) for 2 adults and 2 children only.
- 2 suites for 2 to 3 people with a bathroom with bathtub and separate toiletBalcony and mountain view
- Breakfast for all guests
- Flat screen cable
- Hair dryer
- Mini-bar ($)
- Free safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- Wireless Internet access
- Bar open daily from 4pm
- Access to the spa offered to hotel guests at no charge: it is located on the roof of the hotel and is equipped with: 2 saunas, hammam, solarium, massage cabins, relaxation area and a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi with a view of Mont Blanc.
- Massage treatments ($)
- Fitness room offered to hotel guests at no charge: rowing machine, treadmill, elliptical, upright bike, weight training workshop.
- Meeting room (completely redone with top of the line equipment and natural light) ($)
- Heated indoor parking ($)
Tourist tax of 2.30 € / pers. / day.