The Sunshine Mountain Lodge is the ONLY ski-in, ski-out hotel in Banff National Park. Nestled high in the Canadian Rockies, 7,200 ft. above ordinary, the Sunshine Mountain Lodge delivers extraordinary luxury surrounded by breathtaking scenery. After a vigorous day on the slopes, unwind in Banff’s largest outdoor hot tub. Complete the relaxation experience with a visit to the cedar-lined dry sauna. Sunshine Mountain Lodge offers guests a variety of workout equipment including a treadmill, elliptical machine, bicycle, rowing machine and yoga mats. Enjoy world-famous dining, opulent rooms, friendly, courteous staff and some of the best skiing you’ll find, just footsteps from your room.
The perfect foil for Canada’s Best Snow is Canada’s best rooms with a view. According to readers of Ski Canada magazine.
Deluxe Waterfall View (main lodge – max. 2 people): 1 queen bed and single trundle pull-out bed, full bathroom
Deluxe Balcony View (main lodge – max. 2 people): 1 queen bed and single trundle pull-out bed, full bathroom, private balcony.
West Wing Premiere Room (max. 4 people): 1 queen bed and a queen murphy bed, gas fireplace, full bathroom, DVD player, and private balcony.
Main Lodge Suite (max. 4 people): 1 king bed, double pull-out sofa bed, gas fireplace, full bathroom, DVD player, and private balcony
West wing Premiere Loft (max. 6 people): upstairs loft with 1 king bed with private bathroom and flat screen TV. These rooms are located in the new west wing of the Sunshine Mountain Lodge and offer stunning mountain views from 27ft high windows. The lower level 1 queen bed, queen murphy bed, comfortable sitting area, flat screen TV, DVD player, full bathroom with jetted tub, and private balcony.
- Cable television
- Flat screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Telephone with voice-mailInternet Access
- Windows that open for fresh mountain air
- 42-inch flat screen HD TV (West Wing only)
- Keurig coffee maker
- iHome alarm clock, docking station for your iPhone or iPod.
- Restaurants, lounge with fireplace
- Banff’s largest outdoor hot pool
- Sauna (Cedar-lined dry sauna, co-ed).
- Gym with a treadmill, elliptical machine, bicycle, weight machine and yoga mats.
- Yoga practice on select evenings
- Verde Spa- Massages ($)
- Monarch sports Boutique ($)
- Complimentary equipement locker & boot drying rack is available
- Family room (sofas, big screen TV, wood-burning fireplace and board games)
- Games room (pool table, Wii console, arcade games)
- Free shuttle to Banff every Friday in the evening (see concierge onsite for more detail)
- Free evening “Après Ski” activities (tobogganing- movie nights -snowshoe tour of the village then grab a steaming mug of hot chocolate fireside at the Chimney Corner Lounge.)
- Ski passes are included in rates
- Wireless internet service available