Perfect for skiers & riders who enjoy cruising green/blue groomed runs at a relaxed pace, while also enjoying the view. Intermediate to advanced skiers looking to explore the mountain and access a variety of terrain including steeper blues and easier blacks. Ideal for expert skiers & riders looking to unlock the secrets of the mountain, accessing those hidden powder stashes and hitting steeper chutes.
SkiBig3 Guided Adventures allows you to experience the best of Banff Sunshine, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, and Mt Norquay. Designed for intermediate skiers & riders blue and above, groups are broken out by skill level and terrain preferences. Both skiers and snowboarders are welcome to join all groups. Tips and coaching provided throughout, with technical tips geared towards skiers.
Guided Adventure program includes:
- The three-day program includes one day each at the Lake Louise Ski Resort, Banff Sunshine and Mt Norquay
- On-resort guiding services by CSIA/CASI certified snow professionals
- Personalized ski and snowboard coaching tips to improve on-mountain skills
- Customize programs to access terrain most suitable to skill level (Relaxed Cruising, Adventure Seeker, or Thrill Hunter)
- Lift line priority and resort navigation to quickly access the best terrain
- Received insider info on daily conditions, grooming and run status
- Guided Adventure celebration at Mt Norquay
- One guide for three-days when you start your program at the Lake Louise Ski Resort.
- SkiBig3 limited edition toque (beanie) – Mt Norquay day only
- Complimentary pass to the Whyte Museum
Daily Resort Schedule:
Guided Adventures can be started any day of the week, and run daily from 10:15 am – 3:30 pm with a lunch break.
Start your adventure at the Lake Louise Ski Resort and move through the program with the same guide for three consecutive days.
Lake Louise: Sunday, Monday, Thursday
Banff Sunshine: Monday, Tuesday, Friday
Mt. Norquay: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
Programs run December 15, 2019 – April 13, 2020
Customize your guided experience for a one-on-one experience.
Make the most of your vacation experience with a private guide. With a private guide, you or your group will get custom tailored experience from a top certified ski professional. Plus, you also get the lift line priority.
Up to 5 friends and family of similar ability can participate in one private group.
- Half Day: ($489 Dec 20 – Jan 4 / Feb 14 – 23 / Mar 7 – 21)
- Full-Day: ($739 Dec 20 – Jan 4 / Feb 14 – 23 / Mar 7 – 21)
For more information or to book your lessons, call your travel agent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Private lesson groups can be up to 5 people at no extra cost.
- Private lesson groups must be of similar ability.
- Prices subject to 5% GST.
- SkiBig3 Lift Ticket not included in private guide price – must be purchased separately.
|START DAY||DAY 1||DAY 2||DAY 3|
|SUNDAY||Lake Louise||Banff Sunshine||Mt. Norquay|
|MONDAY||Lake Louise||Banff Sunshine||Mt. Norquay|
|TUESDAY||Banff Sunshine||Mt. Norquay||Lake Louise|
|WEDNESDAY||Mt. Norquay||Lake Louise||Banff Sunshine|
|THURSDAY||Lake Louise||Banff Sunshine||Mt. Norquay|
|FRIDAY||Banff Sunshine||Mt. Norquay||Lake Louise|
|SATURDAY||Mt. Norquay||Lake Louise||Banff Sunshine|