2-DAY HELI-SKIING PACKAGES
Our 2-day Heli-Skiing Package is perfect for skiers/boarders wanting to heli-ski untracked snow, without missing a day in the office! Great Canadian Heli-Skiing is very close to Calgary at just three and half hours away on a major highway. Satisfy your powder needs in a quick getaway that will not break the bank and will definitely give you a powder fix (at least for now!). Add this trip onto the start or end of a ski resort road trip, and you have a combination of the best resort skiing and helicopter skiing on the continent.
All 2-day packages include:
- 2 days of mind-blowing heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical (i.e. no extra vertical charges, no matter how much you ski!) and guaranteed 8,800 vertical metres.
- 2 nights Mountain View Rooms with double accommodation at Heather Mountain Lodge with 2 queen beds in each room.
- Free use of Powder Specific Equipment, skis, poles, snowboards and transceiver. (** Please bring your own well-fitting ski or snowboard boots.)
- Delicious Dining. Hot buffet breakfast at the lodge, picnic lunches in terrain, après ski snacks after heli-skiing and 3-course mountain-inspired dinner.
- Small Groups of 4 heli-skiers in each guided group – the smallest groups in the industry.
- Maximum of 3 groups serviced per A-Star B2 Helicopter.
Not included: flights, ground transportation to our Heather Mountain Lodge, tips/gratuities for guides and lodge staff, alcohol, massages, retail purchases. Please bring your own well-fitting ski or snowboard boots.
Dates are for the pricing season and NOT tour dates. Great Canadian is the industry’s most flexible Canadian heli-skiing operation and the only multi-day operation where YOU can select start and end dates on ANY day of the week! The dates you choose will determine the pricing season. If your dates fall over 2 pricing seasons, we will pro-rate the price.
8000 vertical metres guaranteed. Let us fit into your schedule. Tours can start on ANY day of the week, as long as minimum numbers are met. Check-in is the evening prior to the first ski day, departure is after skiing on the last day. Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are per person, in Canadian funds and are subject to applicable taxes. Please ask your agent for the terms and conditions.
Also on request 3 to 10-DAY PACKAGES
Purcell sector, Canadian Rockies