Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trails map: http://www.skicastle.ca/wintermaps/
- Shuttle and map of the base of the resort: http://www.skicastle.ca/getting-around/
- Snow conditions: http://www.skicastle.ca/snow-report-conditions/
- Webcams: http://www.skicastle.ca/webcams/
- Calendar of events: http://www.skicastle.ca/events/
- Restaurants / bars : http://www.skicastle.ca/food-drink/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
|Having booked your vacation – including hotel – with us, your ski lift tickets will be waiting for you when finalizing your hotel check-in.|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
See the voucher given as part of your e-documents. We strongly suggest that you get your equipment the day before your first ski day. It will keep you from waiting in line on your first ski day.
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!