Version française »
Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trails map: http://www.skicastle.ca/wintermaps/
- Shuttle and map of the base of the resort: http://www.skicastle.ca/getting-around/
- Snow conditions: http://www.skicastle.ca/snow-report-conditions/
- Webcams: http://www.skicastle.ca/webcams/
- Calendar of events: http://www.skicastle.ca/events/
- Restaurants / bars : http://www.skicastle.ca/food-drink/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
- Provincial information related to COVID-19: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/voyage-travel/securite-safety/covid-19-info
|Having booked your vacation – including hotel – with us, your ski lift tickets will be waiting for you when finalizing your hotel check-in.|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
See the voucher given as part of your e-documents. We strongly suggest that you get your equipment the day before your first ski day. It will keep you from waiting in line on your first ski day.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!
Traveling by plane soon?
Prepare your trip with the required forms and testing for COVID-19.BE READY TO TRAVEL >