Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome in Fernie!I will have the pleasure to be your on‐site representative during your next ski holiday in Fernie. I look forward to meeting you and help you discover this wonderful mountain during your stay. Please reach‐out in order to schedule a meeting for your mountain tour offered by Gendronski. See you soon! Simon and his team Phone: 819-328-8125 Email: RepFernie.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trail maps: http://www.skifernie.com/discover-fernie/resort-map/
- Base village map: http://www.skifernie.com/discover-fernie/resort-map/
- Fernie's town map: http://tourismfernie.com/maps-travel/map
- Snow conditions: http://skifernie.com/conditions/snow-report/
- Webcams : http://skifernie.com/conditions/mountain-cam/
- Shuttle from Fernie Alpine Resort to town: https://skifernie.com/discover-fernie/getting-here-by-road/#eluid9bea54ba
- Calendar of events: http://tourismfernie.com/events
- Other activities : https://tourismfernie.com/activities?f=winter
- Shopping: http://tourismfernie.com/shopping
- Food and beverage retailers: http://www.tourismfernie.com/shopping/food-drink
- Restaurants & bars: http://www.tourismfernie.com/dining
To reserve a table, we suggest using the Open Table application (as long as the government allow service to the table), otherwise delivery and take-out orders will remain available.
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://parks.canada.ca/voyage-travel/admission
|Please print your voucher and present it upon arrival at the box office to collect your tickets. All skiers must be present and present photo identification. We recommend picking up your ski tickets the day before (after 3 pm) your first day of skiing, so you don’t have to wait in line on your first day of skiing. For Gendronski guests only, it is not necessary to confirm the booking dates of your ski days. Despite what the station website indicates regarding the purchase of tickets online or on site, the days of flexibilities are also honored for our customers. You will not have to specify your days of use on arrival. Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents.|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!