Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome to Kicking Horse!I will be your on‐site destination representative in Kicking Horse during your stay this season. It will be a pleasure to ski with you for a half‐day orientation mountain tour. Please contact me upon arrival in order to schedule a meeting. See you soon! Laurence Phone: 438-826-1805 Email: RepKickingHorse.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Resort’s Covid‐19 policies and sanitary restrictions: https://kickinghorseresort.com/covid-19/winter/
- Trail maps: https://kickinghorseresort.com/discover-kickinghorse/resort-map/
- Base village map: https://kickinghorseresort.com/discover-kickinghorse/resort-map/
- Snow conditions: https://kickinghorseresort.com/conditions/snow-report/
- Webcams : https://kickinghorseresort.com/conditions/mountain-cam/
- Calendar of events: https://kickinghorseresort.com/events/
- Shopping: https://kickinghorseresort.com/discover-kickinghorse/shopping/
- Restaurants & bars: https://kickinghorseresort.com/discover-kickinghorse/restaurants/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
The voucher must be presented to the rental shop of the resort (The Performance Rental Centre) so that you are handed your rental equipment. We recommend picking up your equipment at the end of the day the day before your first day of skiing, so you don’t have to wait in line on your first day of skiing.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
|IMPORTANT Highway1 (east of Golden) will be closed almost every night from 10 pm to 7 am until March 2022, please review updated information via https://www.kickinghorsecanyon.ca/construction/calendar/. During closures, through traffic on Highway 1 between Golden to Castle Junction will be routed via highways 93 and 95, which will add up to 1.5 hours of travel time. Roadside signage will provide advance notification of the closure, and alternative routes will have signage.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!