Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome in Niseko!I will be your on‐site representative for this season. I look forward to meeting you and help you discover this wonderful mountain during your stay. You can contact at your earliest convenience in order to schedule a meeting. Available from January 1st to March 31st 2024, except on this dates : January 2-3-4-5-6-8-9-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19, February 1-2-4-6-11-12-13-14-15-17, March 3-16-17-18 See you soon! Vincent WhatsApp*: +81 80-8191-3456 Email: RepJapon.firstname.lastname@example.org *WhatsApp : WhatsApp is a free application that serves as a free communication tool via phone and text messaging worldwide. We advise you to download it in Canada and use it at your destination in airplane mode when connected to Wi-Fi. Click on this link to download it: https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trail maps : https://www.niseko.ne.jp/en/map/
- Snow condition : https://www.niseko.ne.jp/en/niseko-lift-status/
- Calendar of events : https://www.niseko.ne.jp/en/niseko-winter-activities/
- Webcams : https://www.niseko.ne.jp/en/livecamera/
- Tourism office : https://nisekotourism.com/
- Restaurants and bars : https://www.niseko.ne.jp/en/niseko-resort-dining/
- Yamato Baggage Transport Service : https://www.global-yamato.com/en/hands-free-travel/ (version unilingue anglophone)
It is recommended for all travelers to register by email on the Visit Japan Web website (https://vjw-lp.digital.go.jp/fr/) for immigration and customs procedures before traveling to Japan.
|Please refer to your voucher which is located in your electronic documents.
IKON PASS HOLDER
|If you are an Ikon Pass holder, please access the mountain directly, no visits to the ticket office are necessary. How to get on the mountain with your Ikon Pass: https://www.ikonpass.com/en/how-to-use-your-ikon-pass
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents.
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!