Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome to Red Mountain!I will have the pleasure to be your on‐site representative chief during your next holidays to Red Mountain. I look forward to meeting you and help you discover this wonderful mountain during your stay. Please reach‐out upon your arrival in order to schedule a meeting for your mountain tour offered by Gendronski. Erik and his team Phone: 250-368-7553 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trail maps: https://www.redresort.com/maps-stats/
- Snow conditions: https://www.redresort.com/report/
- Webcams : https://www.redresort.com/report/
- Shuttle to/from Rossland option 1: https://www.redresort.com/transportation/ Shuttle to/from Rossland option 2: https://www.rosslandskibus.ca/
- Calendar of events: https://www.redresort.com/events/
- Bar in station: https://www.redresort.com/rafters/
- In resort Cat-skiing (payable on-site): https://www.redresort.com/mt-kirkup-cat-ski/
- Restaurants: https://www.redresort.com/dining/ Info video: https://youtu.be/2UeEa9xPPjw
- Restaurants & nightlife in Rossland: http://tourismrossland.com/category/dining-and-nightlife/
- Rossland tourism / Other activities: http://tourismrossland.com/things-to-do-winter/
- Shopping: http://tourismrossland.com/category/shopping/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents. It is possible to pick up your rental equipment the day before your first day of skiing, however you must stop by the rental shop after 3:00 pm. Opening Hours Update: https://www.redresort.com/red-sports/.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!