Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome in Revelstoke!We will be your on‐site representatives’ team for this season. We look forward to meeting you and help you discover this wonderful mountain during your stay. You can contact at your earliest convenience in order to schedule a meeting. See you soon! Laurent and his team Phone: 418-350-5096 Email: RepRevelstoke.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trail maps: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/uploads/files/Full_Trail_Map_-_Web.pdf
- Downtown map: https://seerevelstoke.com/revelstoke-trip-planning/revelstoke-city-map/
- Snow conditions: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/conditions/snow-report/
- Webcams: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/mountain/conditions/webcams/
- Resort Shutles (to/from town) : https://revelstoketransfers.com/services/resort-shuttle/ $4 per person/way (exact change required)
- Resort stats : https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/discover/about/mountain-stats/
- Calendar of events: https://seerevelstoke.com/revelstoke-events/
- 10 things to do: https://seerevelstoke.com/10-winter-activities-in-revelstoke-that-arent-skiing/
- Restaurants / bars (in resort) : com/resort/dining-shopping
- Restaurants / bars (in town) : https://seerevelstoke.com/things-to-do/eat-drink/
- Webcam: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/mountain/conditions/webcams/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://parks.canada.ca/pn-np/bc/revelstoke/visit/tarifs-fees
- Road conditions, to validate before driving to Revelstoke: ca
TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT TO YOUR HOTEL
For customers who chose transfersUpon your arrival, please refer to your voucher for the necessary information to get to your airport transfer company. You will find emergency phone numbers on your voucher.
If you stay at The Sutton Place Hotel, you will receive your ski tickets upon arrival at the hotel. If you are staying elsewhere, you can scan the QR code from your cellphone at one of the two pick-up stations located outside the customer service area to get your RFID access card. In case of any issues, please go to the ticket counter inside. We recommend that you pick up your ski tickets the day before (after 3 pm) your first day of skiing, so you won't have to wait in line on your first day of skiing.
IKON PASS HOLDER
|If you are an Ikon Pass holder, please access the mountain directly, no visits to the ticket office are necessary. How to get on the mountain with your Ikon Pass: https://www.ikonpass.com/en/how-to-use-your-ikon-pass|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents.
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!