Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome in Revelstoke!We will be your on‐site representatives’ team for this season. We look forward to meeting you and help you discover this wonderful mountain during your stay. You can contact us upon your arrival in order schedule a meeting. See you soon! Laurent and his team Phone: 514-795-5706 Email: RepRevelstoke.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- What to expect this winter (in resort) | Proof of vaccination required on site: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/resort/operating-plan
- What to expect this winter (in town): https://seerevelstoke.com/winter-expectations/
- Trail maps: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/uploads/files/Full_Trail_Map_-_Web.pdf
- Downtown map: https://seerevelstoke.com/revelstoke-trip-planning/revelstoke-city-map/
- Snow conditions: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/conditions/snow-report
- Resort stats: https://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/resort/mountain-statistics
- Calendar of events: https://seerevelstoke.com/revelstoke-events/
- 10 things to do: https://seerevelstoke.com/10-winter-activities-in-revelstoke-that-arent-skiing/
- Restaurants / bars (in resort) : revelstokemountainresort.com/resort/dining-shopping
- Restaurants / bars (in town) : https://seerevelstoke.com/things-to-do/eat-drink/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://www.pc.gc.ca/fr/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
- Road conditions, to validate before driving to Revelstoke: drivebc.ca
INFOS BILLET DE SKI
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!