Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trails map: https://www.skisilverstar.com/the-mountain/mountain-maps/winter-maps
- Map of the station: https://skisilverstar.powdr-dev.com/the-mountain/mountain-maps/village-maps
- Guided tours of the station (Mountain Host): https://www.skisilverstar.com/things-to-do/activities/winter-activities/guided-mountain-tours
- Snow conditions: http://www.skisilverstar.com/my-mountain-info/mountain-conditions/snow-report
- Calendar of events: https://www.skisilverstar.com/things-to-do/events/all-events
- Webcams: http://www.skisilverstar.com/my-mountain-info/mountain-conditions/webcams
- Shopping: https://www.skisilverstar.com/things-to-do/mountain-dining-shopping/gear-gifts-souvenirs
- Restaurants &bars : https://www.skisilverstar.com/things-to-do/mountain-dining-shopping/restaurants-cafes
- Grocery store (liquor): https://www.skisilverstar.com/things-to-do/mountain-dining-shopping/grocery-liquor
TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT TO YOUR HOTEL
For customers who chose transfersUpon your arrival, please refer to your voucher for the necessary information to get to your airport transfer company. You will find emergency phone numbers on your voucher.
|Refer to the voucher in your electronic documents. We strongly suggest that you pick up your ski tickets the day before (after 3pm) your first day of skiing, so you won’t have to wait in line for your first day of skiing. In addition, this season, the resort requires all skiers to sign a mandatory waiver of liability signed by all skiers before they can get your ski tickets. See Mandatory Release of Liability »|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Please refer to the information on each voucher.
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!