Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Health & safety protocols at the ski areas : https://www.tremblant.ca/montagne-village/mesures-sanitaires
Each hotel has different policies; please visit your hotel’s website to review them, as policies can be changed at any time (opening/closing spas, or booking required for access, etc.).
- Interactive trail maps : vicomap-cdn.resorts-interactive.com/map/1712?menuWord=MENU
- Pedestrian village: https://www.tremblant.ca/montagne-village/village-pietonnier
- Snow conditions: https://www.tremblant.ca/montagne-village/conditions-de-ski#/
- Calendar of events: https://www.tremblant.ca/quoi-faire/evenements
- Webcams : https://www.tremblant.ca/montagne-village/webcams
- Shopping: https://www.tremblant.ca/quoi-faire/boutiques#filters=seasons:Currently%20open
- Restaurants / bars : https://www.tremblant.ca/quoi-faire/restaurants-bars-cafes
|A vaccination passport or proof of double vaccination for guest aged 13 and up is mandatory to use the lifts. Your lift tickets or gondola tickets will be handed to you upon check-in. But only if you are lodging at one of these properties: Tours des Voyageurs, Lodge de la Montagne, Holiday Inn Express & suites, Place St-Bernard, Ermitage du Lac, Sommet des Neiges, Westin Resort & Spa. If this is not the case, please reach-out to the guest services via phone at 1-866-356-2233 (Chalet des Voyageurs located at 1000, Chemin des Voyageurs, Mont-Tremblant, Qc, J8E 1T1), open daily 9 am to 5 pm.|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents. We suggest you pick up your rental equipment the day before your first day of skiing. This way you won’t have to wait in line on your first day of skiing.
IKON PASS HOLDER
|All Ikon Pass holders wishing to use their passes in Tremblant must present a complete vaccination passport at guest services or ticket office upon their first visit to validate their vaccination passport before accessing the gondola or lifts. Do not hesitate to contact your booking agent for the required information before your departure.|
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!