Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Health & safety protocols at the ski areas : https://www.tremblant.ca/mountain-village/health-measures?sc_lang=en
Each hotel has different policies; please visit your hotel’s website to review them, as policies can be changed at any time (opening/closing spas, or booking required for access, etc.).
- Interactive trail maps : vicomap-cdn.resorts-interactive.com/map/1712?menuWord=MENU
- Pedestrian village: https://www.tremblant.ca/mountain-village/village?sc_lang=en
- Snow conditions: https://www.tremblant.ca/mountain-village/mountain-report?sc_lang=en#/
- Calendar of events: https://www.tremblant.ca/things-to-do/events?sc_lang=en
- Webcams : https://www.tremblant.ca/mountain-village/webcams?sc_lang=en
- Shopping: https://www.tremblant.ca/things-to-do/shopping?sc_lang=en
- Restaurants / bars : https://www.tremblant.ca/things-to-do/dining?sc_lang=en
|Please refer to your voucher.|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents. We suggest you pick up your rental equipment the day before your first day of skiing. This way you won’t have to wait in line on your first day of skiing.
IKON PASS HOLDER
|Direct to lift access. No specific validation required before use.|
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!