Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome to Whistler!I will be your on‐site destination representative in Whistler this season. It will be a pleasure to ski with you for a half‐day orientation mountain tour. Please contact me upon arrival in order to schedule a meeting. See you soon! Michel and his team Phone: 604-868-0658 Email: RepWhistler.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- What you need to know before you leave: https://www.whistler.com/blog/category/insider-tips/knowbeforeyougo/
- COVID-19 Protocols | in British Columbia: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions?utm_campaign=20201118_GCPE_AM_COVID_1_NOTIFICATION_BCGOV_BCGOV_EN_BC__NOTIFICATION
- COVID-19 Protocols | in station: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/explore-the-resort/about-the-resort/winter-experience.aspx
- COVID-19 Protocols | Whistler Tourism: https://www.whistler.com/covid/
- COVID-19 Protocols | Transfer by coach: https://www.whistlerconnectiontravel.com/covid-19.html
(3 days prior to arrival, you will receive an email to which you will have to reply to confirm your health, access on board may be refused without this duly completed)
- Trail and village maps: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/about-the-mountain/trail-maps.aspx
- Free shuttle / info taxi : https://www.whistler.com/getting-around/
- Snow conditions: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/mountain-conditions/snow-and-weather-report.aspx
- Webcams: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/mountain-conditions/mountain-cams.aspx
- Calendar of events: https://www.whistler.com/events/calendar/
- Shopping: https://www.whistler.com/shopping/
- Spas: https://www.whistler.com/wellness/
- Après-ski: https://www.whistler.com/apres/
- Bar & nightlife: https://www.whistler.com/nightlife/
- List of restaurants: https://www.whistler.com/dining/
- Book a table in a restaurant: https://www.whistler.com/doors-open/dining/
We strongly recommend that you book as access will be limited given the current circumstances.
- Opening and operation of Whistler’s businesses as a visitor: https://www.whistler.com/doors-open/
EPIC DAY PASS or EPIC PASSFor booking made before December 6, 2021 Ski days must be booked in advance to ensure accessibility via your EPIC profile. You will then be able to modify the selected dates according to availability (you will have to release one date to select another if your number of days purchased is limited). You will be required, via an email received from Vail Resorts, to access your profile, add a photo, sign a waiver, select insurance to protect your use in Whistler electronically and then proceed to booking your dates. If you do not receive your laminated cards before your departure, go to the ticket office with your confirmation (voucher) and a photo ID. They will be printed and returned to the site free of charge.
WHISTLER LIFT TICKETSFor booking made on or after December 6, 2021 Your ski days are booked and guaranteed. It will therefore be impossible to make changes to dates on site. Ski days must be consecutive, as specified on your voucher. No need to create a profile or sign a release.
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
The voucher must be presented at the location indicated on your document. If you have booked ski/snowboard lessons or a training camp with Gendronski, you will find all the details in the next pages of this document.
- To obtain your equipment, the voucher must be presented at the place indicated on the voucher. We strongly suggest that you pick up your rental items the day before your first day of skiing (before the shop closes), to avoid queuing up on your first day of skiing.
- If you rent your equipment for the same duration as your ski tickets, but you want to take a day off and not ski on consecutive days, you must have the agreement of the shop to keep the equipment without bringing it back to the shop for your break days. If you do not notify them and keep your equipment with you on the ski day off, you will be charged for the extra days, it will not be possible for Gendronski to support you in claiming a refund.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!