Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome to Whistler!I will be your on‐site destination representative in Whistler this season. It will be a pleasure to ski with you for a half‐day orientation mountain tour. Please contact me by Email upon arrival in order to schedule a meeting. See you soon! Michel and his team Phone: 604-868-0658 Email: RepWhistler.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- What you need to know before you leave: https://www.whistler.com/blog/category/insider-tips/knowbeforeyougo/
- Trail and village maps: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/about-the-mountain/trail-maps.aspx
- Free shuttle / info taxi : https://www.whistler.com/getting-around/
- Snow conditions: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/mountain-conditions/snow-and-weather-report.aspx
- Webcams: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/mountain-conditions/mountain-cams.aspx
- Calendar of events: https://www.whistler.com/events/calendar/
- Shopping: https://www.whistler.com/shopping/
- Spas: https://www.whistler.com/wellness/
- Après-ski: https://www.whistler.com/apres/
- Bar & nightlife: https://www.whistler.com/nightlife/
- List of restaurants: https://www.whistler.com/dining/
- Book a table in a restaurant: https://www.whistler.com/doors-open/dining/
We strongly recommend that you book as access will be limited given the current circumstances.
- Opening and operation of Whistler’s businesses as a visitor: https://www.whistler.com/doors-open/
WHISTLER DAY PASS or EPIC PASSSki days must be booked in advance to ensure accessibility via your EPIC profile. You can then change the selected dates according to availability (you will have to release one date to select another if your number of days purchased is limited). You will need to, via an email received from Vail Resorts, access your profile, add a photo, sign a waiver, select the insurance to protect your use in Whistler electronically and then book your dates. If you do not receive your laminated cards before your departure, go to the ticket office/customer service with your confirmation (voucher) and a photo ID. They will be printed and delivered on site free of charge. The number of days of usable skiing is identified in your EPIC profile, you can use them simply by going directly to the ski lifts with the plastic card received at home and proceed with boarding the ski lifts. Once scanned, a day will be consumed on your profile. Tips to save time and time once on site: Some cards are demagnetized during transport, so we suggest you to validate their validity at one of the ticket offices the day before your first day of skiing, to ensure that you ski without delay. If you have any questions about your tickets, here’s where to contact Vail Resorts: (970) 754-0005 (Unilingual Anglophone Customer Service) or direct you to Whistler/Blackcomb Box Office or Customer Services if you are already there. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you purchased restricted Whistler Day Pass ski tickets, you will not be able to ski on November 25 and 26, 2022, December 26 to 31, 2022, January 14, 2023 and February 18 and 22, 2023. If you have purchased Whistler Day Pass ski tickets with no restrictions, you can ski on any day of the season. Please see details of Epic’s coverage and cancellation policy (available in English only) here https://www.epicpass.com/info/epic-coverage.aspx
WHISTLER LIFT TICKETSFor reservations made for the LIFT TICKET product. Your ski days are reserved and guaranteed. It will therefore be impossible to change dates on site. Ski days must be consecutive, as specified on your voucher (voucher). No need to create a profile or sign a release, just go to the ticket office with your voucher to get your tickets.
The voucher must be presented at the location indicated on your document. If you have booked ski/snowboard lessons or a training camp with Gendronski, you will find all the details in the next pages of this document.
- To obtain your equipment, the voucher must be presented at the place indicated on the voucher. We strongly suggest that you pick up your rental items the day before your first day of skiing (before the shop closes), to avoid queuing up on your first day of skiing.
- If you rent your equipment for the same duration as your ski tickets, but you want to take a day off and not ski on consecutive days, you must have the agreement of the shop to keep the equipment without bringing it back to the shop for your break days. If you do not notify them and keep your equipment with you on the ski day off, you will be charged for the extra days, it will not be possible for Gendronski to support you in claiming a refund.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
|** Temporary Local Whistler public transportation strike ** This strike does not affect airport transfers at all, only the local transportation within Whistler. As an alternative, for clients with accommodation that are not ski-in ski-out, there are two taxi companies and a rideshare company in Whistler operating 24 hours a day. With vehicles ranging from mini vans to full-sized sedans, Whistler's taxi cabs and rideshares make it easy to bring your ski, snowboard.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!