Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Our on-site representative,
Welcome to Whitewater!I will be your representative at the destination this season. It will be my pleasure to ski with you for a half-day during your stay at Whitewater. Contact me upon your arrival at the hotel to arrange a meeting. Kym Matheson Phone : 418-455-5709 Email : RepWhitewater.Gendronski@gmail.com
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trails map : https://skiwhitewater.com/trail-maps/
- Information about the city of Nelson: https://www.discovernelson.com/discover-nelson/visit/
- Information about the shuttle from Nelson to the ski resort : https://skiwhitewater.com/getting-here/
- Snow conditions : https://skiwhitewater.com/conditions/
- Events calendar : https://www.discovernelson.com/discover-nelson/nelson-bc/annual-events/
- Activities in Nelson : https://www.discovernelson.com/discover-nelson/activities/
- Webcams : https://skiwhitewater.com/webcams/
- Shopping : https://www.discovernelson.com/nelson-bc-directory/shopping-retail/
- Restaurants and bars in station : https://skiwhitewater.com/dining/
- Restaurants and bars in town : https://www.discovernelson.com/nelson-bc-directory/restaurants/
Upon your arrival to the mountain, go to the ticket office to exchange your exchange voucher for your ski pass.
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the exchange voucher located in your electronic documents. We suggest picking up your equipment rental the day before your first day of skiing to avoid delays on your skiing day if you have a car rental.
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!