The Lopesan Costa Bavaro Resort Spa and Casino is located on Bavaro Beach, where sparkling white sand blends with lush gardens.
This hotel welcomes vacationers of all ages and offers a multitude of amenities to satisfy all tastes. You will find vast freshwater pools, including a two-story infinity pool, as well as a mini club and a teen club filled with exciting activities. You can also visit The Boulevard, an exclusive leisure area where you can participate in activities such as bowling or play in an arcade room. If you prefer water activities, you can visit the water park or enjoy complimentary water sports such as kayaking, snorkeling, and pool diving. Wellness enthusiasts can visit the hotel’s wellness center. As for gastronomy, you will be spoiled for choice with a wide selection of international dishes and culinary specialties. Start your day with a delicious coffee and end it with an ice cream treat.
- Direct round-trip flight from Montreal to Punta Cana with Sunwing
- 7 nights accommodation at Lopesan Costa Bávaro, Resort Spa & Casino 5*
- All-inclusive package
- Buffet (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and snacks
- 3 à la carte dinners (reservation required)
- Unlimited local drinks
- Daily activity program
- Non-motorized water sports (some)
- Evening entertainment
- Casino ($)
- Baggage fees for one suitcase (max.23 kg)
- Airport transfers
- Protection offered by the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Seat selection and additional baggage fees with the airline
- Carry-on baggage not included (except for small size that fits under the seat)
- $20USD departure tax per person over 2 years old, payable in cash at the airport on your return flight
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
July 31 to August 7, 2024
8 days | 7 nights | Direct flight
Possibility to pay a deposit of 250$ before 17 May 2024
First 10 seats at this price.