CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS
« Win your Tokyo stay » contest. The information you provide will only be used by Voyages Gendron.
To enter and be eligible to win, the entrant must be a resident of Canada and 25 years of age or older. He or she must not be an employee, a member of the immediate family of an employee or live with an employee of Gendron Travel. No purchase is required. The contest begins on September 15, 2021 and ends on January 2nd, 2022 (at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time). The draw will take place on January 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time at the offices of Voyages Gendron. The winner will have 7 days to accept his or her prize, following which there will be a new draw to designate another winner.
To register, participants must fill out the contest form at www.gendrontours.com/en/tokyo-contest, read the procedures, enter their information and follow all the steps until confirmation. When the participant submits an entry, he or she irrevocably agrees to the transfer of his or her information to Voyages Gendron. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Additional registrations will be disqualified. An individual cannot use more than one email address to register for the contest.
DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST
Registration is done on the form available on www.gendrontours.com/en/tokyo-contest
The winner will have to comply with the following terms and conditions of use:
- Travel dates are subject to the availability of prize suppliers (including airlines, accommodations and transfers) at the time of booking. No seats are reserved in advance.
- Travel may be completed by December 31, 2022.
- The trip cannot be used during Canadian or Japanese statutory vacations and school vacations.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The prize is specific to the trip mentioned and cannot be exchanged for a trip to another destination or on another date.
- Voyages Gendron makes no warranty, express or implied, legal or otherwise, with respect to the trip. In accordance with the conditions stated, Voyages Gendron is not responsible in the event that the winner is unable to travel.
- The reservation must be made at least one hundred and twenty (120) days before departure
- It is the traveller’s responsibility to make sure that he or she has the right travel documents according to his or her situation (e.g. visa, vaccination passport, passport, etc.).
- The winner and the person accompanying him/her must travel together for the departure and return.
- If the trip or a portion of the trip is not used, no compensation will be awarded to the winner or the person accompanying him/her.
- All fees and expenses other than those mentioned above will be the responsibility of the winner and/or his/her guest, including transportation between the winner’s place of residence and the Montréal-Trudeau airport, transportation other than the airport return transfers , activities at destinations not included, meals, beverages, insurance, visa and passport fees, telephone and Internet charges, travel expenses, expenses of a personal nature and tips.
- Voyages Gendron is not responsible in case of theft, loss or damage of certificates.
This certificate cannot be used after its expiration date.
IT IS PROHIBITED TO SELL, AUCTION, RESELL, GIVE, ACT AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF A THIRD PARTY FOR THE TRANSFER OF THIS CERTIFICATE OR TRANSFER IT FOR ANY OTHER REASON WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF VOYAGES GENDRON.Certificates obtained in an unauthorized manner will be automatically cancelled and considered invalid. Voyages Gendron reserves the right to ask any person wishing to use a certificate to provide supporting documents proving compliance with this condition.
The winner will receive a trip for 2 (two) people of 6 (six) days and 5 (five) nights in Tokyo, valued at $5,000 CDN, which includes:
- Round-trip flight from Montreal to Haneda or Narita with Air Canada in economy class
- 5 nights accommodation for 2 guests in a 3,5 star property
- Airport transfers
The prize does not include:
- Optional excursions or personal purchases
- Luggage fee payable to the airline directly
- Any other element not mentioned in the inclusions
The winner will be selected at random from among all persons who have registered for the contest, either through the page on our Website or through a draw at one of our trade shows or events. The draw will be done electronically, by extracting the email list that was registered for the contest.
Participants must be 25 years of age or older. Winners forfeit any recourse if the services offered are not entirely satisfactory. The total retail value of the prizes is $5,000 CDN.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
The winner will be chosen by chance using an automated system. The winner’s name will be displayed on the contest page. The winner will also be contacted by email and will be required to submit proof of Canadian residency. The winner will be required to respond to the email within 7 days of the email being sent. If the winner does not respond within this time period, he/she automatically forfeits his/her prize and, in this case, the prize will be awarded to another person.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable. No cash value will be awarded as a prize and the prize may not be substituted for another prize (and without limiting the foregoing, the prize may not be sold or exchanged).
- The Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux has no connection with this Contest and is not responsible in any way for any aspect of this Contest.
- The decisions of the Contest Sponsors are final. The Contest is governed by all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- The information you provide is provided to Voyages Gendron only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
By entering this contest, you consent to receive emails related to this contest. At any time, you may unsubscribe from the newsletter mailing list by clicking on the link to this effect on any Voyages Gendron newsletter.