Discover the secrets of Lisbon by visiting the historic neighborhoods of Alfama and Bairro Alto. Admire the breathtaking view of the city from the São Jorge Castle. Immerse yourself in the local culture by tasting traditional dishes in the numerous restaurants of the city. Take a walk along the Tagus river and visit iconic sites such as the Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery. Explore the modern neighborhood of Parque das Nações with its contemporary architecture before heading to Sintra for a day trip to visit the Pena National Palace, the Castle of the Moors, and the Sintra National Palace. Discover the Algarve by staying in a seaside resort of your choice, such as Albufeira, Lagos, or Vilamoura.
- Praia da Rocha
- Roundtrip direct flight from Montreal to Lisbon with Air Transat in Economy class
- 3 nights’ accommodation in downtown Lisbon
- 6 nights’ accommodation in Portimao
- Economic car rental with manual transmission including fees, collision damage waiver and surcharges
- 1 night accommodation in Lisbon
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Car rental fuel
- Insurance and surcharge on the car rental
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Additional options ($):
- Seat selection and luggage fees with the airline if applicable
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
- Arrival in Lisbon and check-in at the hotel
- Explore the historic neighborhoods of Lisbon, such as Alfama and Bairro Alto. Visit the São Jorge Castle and enjoy the panoramic view of the city. Taste traditional Portuguese dishes in one of the many local restaurants.
- Spend the day discovering Lisbon’s iconic sites, such as Belém Tower, the Jerónimos Monastery. Walk along the Tagus River and enjoy the lively atmosphere of the city.
- Visit the modern district of Parque das Nações and admire contemporary architecture.
- Take a day trip to Sintra, a picturesque town located near Lisbon.
- Visit the Pena National Palace, the Castle of the Moors and the National Palace of Sintra.
- Then head to Cascais, a charming seaside resort, to enjoy the town and a great meal.
- Go to the Algarve and settle in a seaside resort of your choice, such as Albufeira, Lagos or Vilamoura.
- Enjoy the magnificent beaches of the Algarve and water activities such as swimming, windsurfing and kayaking.
- Explore the old town of Faro and visit the Faro Cathedral. Take a stroll through the picturesque alleys and discover the traditional architecture of the region. Enjoy the local cuisine in one of the seafood restaurants in the city.
- Take a boat trip in the natural park of Ria Formosa, a protected nature reserve. Then head to Tavira, a charming town with Moorish architecture.
- Visit the castle of Tavira and explore the medieval alleys of the town.
- Depart for Lagos, a lively and charming coastal town. Visit the famous Ponta da Piedade and admire the spectacular rock formations.
- Relax on the beaches of Lagos and enjoy water activities.
- Take a trip to the natural park of the Vicentine coast, a preserved region with breathtaking coastal landscapes. Explore the steep cliffs, isolated beaches, and picturesque fishing villages.
- Don’t miss out on visiting Sagres, where you can discover the Sagres Fortress and Cape St. Vincent, the southwesternmost point in Europe.
- Visit Albufeira, a popular seaside resort in the Algarve. Enjoy the beaches, restaurants and lively nightlife of the city.
- Then, head to Vilamoura, another seaside resort well known for its marina and golf courses!
- Return to Lisbon for your last night, and admire the roads and landscapes one last time.
- Flight back
Choose your dates
11 days | 10 nights | Direct flight | Car rental
Price calculated on May 24, 2023, for a stay from October 14 to 25, 2023. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.