- Praia da Rocha
- Roundtrip direct flight from Montreal to Lisbon with Air Transat in Economy class
- 3 nights’ accommodation in downtown Lisbon
- 6 nights’ accommodation in Portimao
- Economic car rental with manual transmission (Peugeot 208 or similair) including fees, collision damage waiver and surcharges
- 1 night accommodation in Lisbon
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Seat selection and luggage fees with the airline if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Car rental fuel
- Insurance and surcharge on the car rental
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Calculated on September 1, 2021 for a stay from February 8 to 18, 2022. 3 nights accommodation at the Lisbon Serviced Apartments – Parque 4*, in an apartment – 1 bedroom, in downtown Lisbon, 6 nights accommodation at the Jupiter Algarve Hotel in Portimao and 1 night accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel 4* in a superior room at Lisbon airport. Other dates and accommodations available upon request. Price subject to change depending on availability at time of booking.