Choose your dates
7 days | 6 nights | Direct flight | Car rental
Nova Scotia is a province rich in history. You’ll find that time seems to have stood still at Port-Royal and the Grand-Pré Historic Site, one of the main monuments of Acadia, where the Acadians were imprisoned before being deported in 1755. Take the time to taste the famous lobster freshly caught on the Atlantic coast before embarking on a tour of the coastal village of Lunenburg or the famous lighthouse at Peggy’s Cove.
- Direct round-trip flight from Montreal to Halifax with Air Canada
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the The Barrington Hotel 3* or similar in Halifax (including an overnight stay on the last day)
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Ceilidh Country Lodge 2* or similar in Baddeck
- 1 night accommodation at the Harbourview Inn & Suites 2* or similar in Sydney
- Intermediate car rental (local taxes and surcharges included)
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Activities and tours. See the Activities tab.
- Luggage fees with the airline
- Meals other than those mentioned
Price calculated on March 23, 2022 for a stay from September 2 to 8, 2022. All elements of the trip are subject to change according to the daily rates of airlines, car rental companies and hoteliers.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Profitez de votre temps à Halifax pour visiter la ville, ainsi que les attraits suivants :
- Visite d’Halifax et la Citadelle de Halifax
- Visite du musée de l’immigration à Halifax
- Lieu historique national de Grand-Pré (1 heure au nord d’Halifax)
- Visite de Lunenburg, Mahone Bay et Peggy’s Cove au sud d’Halifax
Départ le jour 3 vers Baddeck.
Découverte et balade en en voiture dans Parc National de la Cabot Trail et l’Île du Cap Breton.
Profitez de votre temps sur place pour visiter les attraits suivants :
- Visite du lieu historique de Louisbourg
- Visite du musée Alexander Graham Bell
Départ le jour 5 vers Sydney
Nuitée à Sydney, la plus grande ville du Cap Breton
Retour à Halifax pour la dernière nuit avant de repartir en avion vers la maison.