Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Health measures in British Columbia: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions?utm_campaign=20201118_GCPE_AM_COVID_1_NOTIFICATION_BCGOV_BCGOV_EN_BC__NOTIFICATION
- Trail maps: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/trail-map/
- Village map: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/village-map/
- Snow conditions: https://www.panoramaresort.com/panorama-today/daily-snow-report/
- Webcams : https://www.panoramaresort.com/panorama-today/mountain-webcams/
- Calendar of events: https://www.panoramaresort.com/panorama-today/daily-events/
- Restaurants & bars: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/restaurants-eateries-and-bars/
- Shopping: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/shopping-and-resort-services/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://parks.canada.ca/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents. We suggest you pick up your equipment rental the before your first day of skiing, this way you won’t have to wait in line on your first day of skiing.
CANADIAN PROOF OF VACCINATION
|To create your Canadian proof of vaccination please register your information on https://covid19.quebec.ca/PreuveVaccinale/en this will automatically generate your Canadian proof of vaccination via a pdf document. We suggest you generate yours and carry it with you during your holidays within and outside of Canada, as some provinces or territory could require this federal proof of vaccination.|
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!