Here is some important information about the destination of your trip. Thank you for reading it.
The Gendron Travel Team
Here are a few links that could be useful during you stay:
- Trail maps: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/trail-map/
- Village map: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/village-map/
- Snow conditions: https://www.panoramaresort.com/panorama-today/daily-snow-report/
- Webcams : https://www.panoramaresort.com/panorama-today/mountain-webcams/
- Calendar of events: https://www.panoramaresort.com/panorama-today/daily-events/
- Restaurants & bars: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/restaurants-eateries-and-bars/
- Shopping: https://www.panoramaresort.com/while-you-are-here/shopping-and-resort-services/
- National Parks entrance fee information for clients who opted for car rental: https://parks.canada.ca/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/tarifs-fees
TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT TO YOUR HOTEL
For customers who chose transfersUpon your arrival, please refer to your voucher for the necessary information to get to your airport transfer company. You will find emergency phone numbers on your voucher.
|You will receive your ski passes upon check-in at the hotel.|
LESSONS AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Refer to the voucher found in your electronic documents. We suggest you pick up your equipment rental the before your first day of skiing, this way you won’t have to wait in line on your first day of skiing.
The entire GENDRONSKI team wishes you a great vacation!